• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
They will make the LN, Batman and Explorers first. Pepsi is still a long way out. Angus confirmed this previously.

Nvgtrpete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/19
Any update when a GMT with correct color Pepsi bezel and Jubilee bracelet will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Any update when a GMT with correct color Pepsi bezel and Jubilee bracelet will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Look 2 posts up. Still under development. Sad, but at least they are trying to make it the right way, not the way others have been doing it (Aluminum bezel, or horrible looking ceramic)

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
So, 1-2 months from now ?

I gave up already. Too much waiting - I went ahead ordered Noob's latest 904l CHS version and plan to swap the Gen datewheel overlay and a gen bezel.

I know the movement is a ticking bomb but I have a watch winder to keep the right time so I don't have to set the time that frequently. Hopefully it will last till the time ARF comes up with its true clone.

Hans81

23/2/15
Whould be great if there will be a decent result! Definitely something to add to my collection.

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
I gave up already. Too much waiting - I went ahead ordered Noob's latest 904l CHS version and plan to swap the Gen datewheel overlay and a gen bezel.

I know the movement is a ticking bomb but I have a watch winder to keep the right time so I don't have to set the time that frequently. Hopefully it will last till the time ARF comes up with its true clone.

Im doing the same lol too much waiting ????

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: ChinoWolf

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
The only way to do it correct:

1706c317ae31613b52f942e04c896df4.jpg

atjovic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
What case did you use for your project? I have same movement but trying to decide which case to use for my build... Thanks!

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
What case did you use for your project? I have same movement but trying to decide which case to use for my build... Thanks!

Only the CHS Case will work. But you need to build a custom movement ring. Otherwise it won't work.

atjovic

Banned
14/8/18
Can you please send me the link. Also Ive heard of someone on the forums did a gmt build using a v9 noob submariner base but put gmt movement inside and other parts on it. did you hear of that?

Reactions: watchboi

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Can you please send me the link. Also Ive heard of someone on the forums did a gmt build using a v9 noob submariner base but put gmt movement inside and other parts on it. did you hear of that?

I guess you can put a genuine ETA 2893-2 inside one of these but you will probably need a movement holder (to achieve the correct stem height) and probably change the pinion as it won't be long enough to attach the hands once you put the movement holder.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Grimlocktime did that build but the case engravings and crown guards will be wrong for a 116710. Bracelet won't have polished center links and incorrect clasp and clasp/end link engravings.

atjovic

Banned
14/8/18
I have a gen gmt movement so I'm basically looking for the best case for it. Thoughts?