• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Hey all I have 2 questions,

can you replace the ARF bezel/insert with gen or even just the insert? Will it work?

can you put gen crystal on the arf gmt or is the issue of the hands touching an issue?

thanks

These questions are actually answered in this very thread, or in the other thread on these watches. From what I remember the ARF is gen-compatible in regards to movement, crystal and bezel unlike the Noob BLRO which requires adaptations. But I am not an expert so I recommend you go and flip a few pages and see if I am right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

_Rolexlover_

Horology Curious
18/1/21
Hi,

I finally got my 116710BLNR Batman from ARF factory.
It’s a beautiful piece, I’m really amazed by the detail and for my untrained eye it’s impossible to say it’s not Gen.
One question though, I don’t know if it’s a GMT II problem, but the edges of the case (and even of the bracelet) are very sharp and it’s not that comfortable to use on the wrist. Is there any way to smooth it a bit to make it more comfortable?

1cfc6e5af3600d6d6c5e96ebfefd71f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Rolexlover_

Horology Curious
18/1/21
Hi,

It’s a beautiful piece, I’m really amazed by the detail and for my untrained eye it’s impossible to say it’s not Gen.
One question though, I don’t know if it’s a GMT II problem, but the edges of the case (and even of the bracelet) are very sharp and it’s not that comfortable to use on the wrist. Is there any way to smooth it a bit to make it more comfortable?

47dde0fbdf273887aeb83cf2a3090cb5.jpg

_Rolexlover_

Horology Curious
18/1/21
Hi,

_Rolexlover_

Horology Curious
18/1/21
Hi,