• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

Linky80

Known Member
4/9/18
Couldn’t you replace it with https://www.helenarou.com/hangzhou-...30028362.html Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Smee38

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
i think i would rather more accurate case/bracelet/bezel over a better movement

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Joining you all here in the waiting room. Fingers crossed that ARF comes out with a true clone of the 3187, I am interested to start a BLNR build

Would also try to get an extra movement and upgrade my 216570 Polar with a better functioning movement (if it fits).

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
still waiting....
excited what arf does. hope they make the gmt like the submariner - best out of the box :)

for me, the black is enough

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
You will wait for long I guess.
Yes puretime told us it would be maybe after CNY, Feb, March, April. But I saw comments on July 2018 that they have some prototype pictures in October 2018 or something like that. But never posted them.

Will build my own GMT Movement now. SH3135->3185 - will have it in 2 weeks. I'm tired of waiting now.

Last edited:
Reactions: watchboi

Evans

Horology Curious
29/7/18
still waiting....
excited what arf does. hope they make the gmt like the submariner - best out of the box :)

Which ARF Sub do you mean is the best out of the box?

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
still waiting....

The surest way ARF could pull ahead of Noob on the GMT is with accurate crown placement. But they didn't do that for the sub, even working with the 2824 and 3135. It is hard to imagine they will get the case right on the GMT.

Reactions: trikkie111

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
I don’t really care about the LN. I already have a super franken LN that I have way too much $$ into lol. I am hoping they do a good Batman and Pepsi with a reliable movement. If I like the watch, I will spend the $ to franken it. No matter how good they get it, gen parts are always better.

Reactions: phdsjain

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
You know, I'd really love to see a good 5 digit GMT. A 16710 pepsi would get my money right out of my pocket instantly. Some kind of equivalent to current JF16610LN, essentially.

elmonch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/19
Also waiting, lest see if finally ARF comes up with a decent GMT.

Has anyone seen how colors change in the GENS depending on where were bought?

In this pich all of them are GENS.

4PLU8.md.jpg

4PjYU.jpg

atjovic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
Yes the lighter bezel on the left is the bezel on the white gold watch and the darker bezel is the bezels placed on the newest stainless steel version. Yes they are different and it has been common knowledge between the 2 watches... I personally like the darker bezel

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I don’t really care about the LN. I already have a super franken LN that I have way too much $$ into lol. I am hoping they do a good Batman and Pepsi with a reliable movement. If I like the watch, I will spend the $ to franken it. No matter how good they get it, gen parts are always better.

Where do you get the parts brother? I would really appreciate if you can share some infos. Cheers

elmonch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/19
Yes the lighter bezel on the left is the bezel on the white gold watch and the darker bezel is the bezels placed on the newest stainless steel version. Yes they are different and it has been common knowledge between the 2 watches... I personally like the darker bezel

I didn't know that.
Thank you for telling.

I also like the darker one, hope ARF can get close to it.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Wrong - the pics show the 2018 GMT - I already posted these images taken from TRF in John Logans thread.

There has been much debate on the color variation on the 2018 BLRO GMT.

Reactions: Mike Page

Mike Page

23/6/15
Wrong - the pics show the 2018 GMT - I already posted these images taken from TRF in John Logans thread.

There has been much debate on the color variation on the 2018 BLRO GMT.

It is indeed as you say it . Thre are 2 colour variants now for the New Pepsi SS . The latter date ones being darker blue