Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://puretimewatch.io/new-arrivals.html

COULD THIS BE IT FINALLY?

Or am I just having high hopes....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Ridden View Post
      https://puretimewatch.io/new-arrivals.html

COULD THIS BE IT FINALLY?

Or am I just having high hopes....
      Nope

Another ETA clone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn it.

Thought Xmas came early this year, but looks like no dice...

Comment

anyone has any updates on this?
          wrap it in rainbows and pick the flowers that grow in the midst of hell

Comment

Still waiting. I have all the exterior parts ready for franken rep

Comment

Originally posted by vkhaa View Post
              Still waiting. I have all the exterior parts ready for franken rep
              Just go with an SH3135 with GMT parts it Works and gmt parts cost around 600-800 bucks compared to the gen movement.Highly doubt that they gonna release the movement anymore. They are working on 3285 who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by XLR8R View Post

Just go with an SH3135 with GMT parts it Works and gmt parts cost around 600-800 bucks compared to the gen movement.Highly doubt that they gonna release the movement anymore. They are working on 3285 who knows.
                What about the hands and dial? Will an SH3135 fit the ETA case?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotdem View Post
                  What about the hands and dial? Will an SH3135 fit the ETA case?
                  Nope stem hight is off .You need A3186 case from Noob,BP or GMF so you can fit franken SH3135 or Gen Movement.

Comment

But does a GMT case exist for the SH3135?

Comment

But does a GMT case exist for the SH3135?
                      Gen 3185 calibre is based on 3135.It has same mounting holes same goes with SH3135 it has same mounting holes as 3185 and 3135. I remember it like that but inorder to be sure it would be good idea to get in contact with one of modders in this forum.

Comment

The internals of the case and offsets are compatible, but the actual case exterior and design is not! All 3135 rep cases have less metal than the GMT so its not possible to add metal to make a 3135 rep in to a GMT.

Comment

The internals of the case and offsets are compatible, but the actual case exterior and design is not! All 3135 rep cases have less metal than the GMT so its not possible to add metal to make a 3135 rep in to a GMT.
                          Only thing you need to transform an 3135 to 3185 6 gmt parts that can be purchased on the ebay, chrono24 etc around 600-800 and thats it. There are threads about it please do some research.

Comment

I get that, but the case is actually different on a GMT, there is no way one can buy a 3185 case on its own, is there?

Comment

I get that, but the case is actually different on a GMT, there is no way one can buy a 3185 case on its own, is there?
                              You can ask our TDs about it and see what they can do about it.

Comment

Awesome! Thats very interesting!!! Can you recommend any TD's which have actually supplied such a part?

Comment

Working...
                                X