• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today? Part III

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
15396140576610.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Nice car mate ...& watch :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Lol the car is not mine I am just borrowing it for a few days. I still cannot get my head around a car that you have to plug in every day lol. I will be glad to have my own car back.

As for the watch that is indeed a beauty. In my biased opinion it is the most beautiful thing Rolex ever made.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Lol the car is not mine I am just borrowing it for a few days. I still cannot get my head around a car that you have to plug in every day lol. I will be glad to have my own car back.

As for the watch that is indeed a beauty. In my biased opinion it is the most beautiful thing Rolex ever made.

Just Turn off the Button Next to the warnblinker or the car will perform an emergency brake everytime someone crosses your car :)

The real star of the show is the watch anyways ;)

And the E class 211 aint bad either !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: KJ2020

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
And the E class 211 aint bad either !

I alternate between BMW and Merc. However I tend to hold on to them for a long time nowadays as I tend to give them "a rub of the relic" so no point in buying another off the shelf car. Also I have kids who destroy them.

Reactions: KJ2020