• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today? Part III

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I hope it’s ok to ask where you were able to get this from? I haven’t seen one on the TD sites that I have looked at, but I don’t know whether I have just missed it.
thank you

They are available on DHGate in varying levels of quality. An A7750 one will cost you a fair whack. There is a disgusting looking cheap one available as well. This one is a VK Quartz one so it looks the part and is well built. However the movement is all deco plates. Just type in artisans de geneve on DHGate.

However with most watches the TDs can get them they just don't advertise them. If you have a relationship with a Trusted Dealer on here send them a photo and see what they can find.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomtank

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
8a6dcd42272c2b1b703d25b80fa5c713.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomtank

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
5/9/20
They are available on DHGate in varying levels of quality. An A7750 one will cost you a fair whack. There is a disgusting looking cheap one available as well. This one is a VK Quartz one so it looks the part and is well built. However the movement is all deco plates. Just type in artisans de geneve on DHGate.

However with most watches the TDs can get them they just don't advertise them. If you have a relationship with a Trusted Dealer on here send them a photo and see what they can find.

thank you

Reactions: KJ2020 and C Master