• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which site is best for Rolex replica

JackSparrow

Horology Curious
15/2/19
All around the world
Hello guys, I’m new here and really sorry if this is was discussed already in the forum, but could somebody tell me which website has a good rollie, because i’m searching from 3 weeks and if I find some good quality on pictures costs more than 1.3k $, I looking especially for two models, submariner and datejust, I’ll be really happy if someone share his experience with some good website.

Thank you

milzcastro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
I think “the best “ of anything is very subjective. I believe that once you’ve taken a little time to research a bit and learn about some of the factories, your budget and needs. You’ll be able to determine. (Not the answer you wanted, I know)

Some of the “top”TD’s use many of the same factories so learn that 1st...

My humble advice would be to NOT RUSH YOUR PURCHASE.

This hobby is all about patience, research and even more patience. Once you Master that and look around on those TD sites, you’re gonna be just fine.

Don’t rush, make your selection them wait patiently for your rep.

Trust me, that’s the only way to get “the best”....

Harrisclark15

Known Member
Supporter
14/2/19
New York
Why do you say that? Oh I see you're the guy that asked if a watch was for sale in the sales section

or asked how to buy a watch from BK

gotcha

Yeah. How do I buy from bk. Do you know? Isn't the point of this whole RWI to help people? So. How do I order?

Sent from the RWI App

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Yeah. How do I buy from bk. Do you know? Isn't the point of this whole RWI to help people? So. How do I order?

Sent from the RWI App

Dude it’s in the same location, trusted rep dealers

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/bk-s-repertorium

it took less than 5 seconds to search (upper right corner is the search function)...we all do help each other but you understand some of these questions have been asked a thousand times before you and the reason why nobody takes the time to answer is because you have to search first. After you have search and read the answers and still have questions, then the community can chime in. It’s a great community with a ton of knowledge. Welcome

Harrisclark15

Known Member
Supporter
14/2/19
New York
Dude it’s in the same location, trusted rep dealers

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/bk-s-repertorium

it took less than 5 seconds to search (upper right corner is the search function)...we all do help each other but you understand some of these questions have been asked a thousand times before you and the reason why nobody takes the time to answer is because you have to search first. After you have search and read the answers and still have questions, then the community can chime in. It’s a great community with a ton of knowledge. Welcome

Appreciate you

Sent from the RWI App

JackSparrow

Horology Curious
15/2/19
All around the world
I think “the best “ of anything is very subjective. I believe that once you’ve taken a little time to research a bit and learn about some of the factories, your budget and needs. You’ll be able to determine. (Not the answer you wanted, I know)

Some of the “top”TD’s use many of the same factories so learn that 1st...

My humble advice would be to NOT RUSH YOUR PURCHASE.

This hobby is all about patience, research and even more patience. Once you Master that and look around on those TD sites, you’re gonna be just fine.

Don’t rush, make your selection them wait patiently for your rep.

Trust me, that’s the only way to get “the best”....

Thank you for your exp on this, I will follow your advice.

Best site..... hands down: Rolex.com

Thank you for your sarcasm

Reactions: milzcastro