• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Custom Bronze Sub

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Have you guys seen this one yet? Full bronze custom Sub where almost everything is aftermarket. If one of the rep factories are bored they could take a look at creating one of these, I'm a big fan!

Pics screenshoted from the Instagram post:
akU7Z.png

aknRR.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtjVijgncgC/

Last edited:

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Just saw that on Instagram too.... strange how they differentiate that from the replicas which get so much hate? I quite like it though.
Yeah if you think about it is more of a frankenwatch than a custom.

I saw a discussion on a pic in Instagram recently where people would draw the line between custom and rep, because apparently some jewelers who "ice out" their Pateks use aftermarket cases, bezels and dials too to make them fit the diamonds.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
It is all a giant scam. Everywhere. doesn't matter if gen or rep! We are getting screwed left right and center.
Mark my words: the new Noob clone movement Daytonas are probably more gen than R factory. =)

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
It is all a giant scam. Everywhere. doesn't matter if gen or rep! We are getting screwed left right and center.
Mark my words: the new Noob clone movement Daytonas are probably more gen than R factory. =)

lol I don't even know how to comprehend this

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
Yeah if you think about it is more of a frankenwatch than a custom.

I saw a discussion on a pic in Instagram recently where people would draw the line between custom and rep, because apparently some jewelers who "ice out" their Pateks use aftermarket cases, bezels and dials too to make them fit the diamonds.

yea. On wristbusters right? I like to think that if its not all gen parts its not truly gen

Reactions: JMK