• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF bracelet on noob v6s no date

Engelmatch

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/12/18
hello, i would have wanted to know if an arf bracelet would fit on a noob v6s no date, thanks

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
It should do but why would you want to swap the v6s bracelet for the ARF one if you don’t mind me
asking unless you don’t have a bracelet at the mo/it’s in bad shape?

smoke If you do have a v6s bracelet, I know smoke was after one a while ago so give him a shout if you no longer have a need for it otherwise ignore my post!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
It should do but why would you want to swap the v6s bracelet for the ARF one if you don’t mind me
asking unless you don’t have a bracelet at the mo/it’s in bad shape?

smoke If you do have a v6s bracelet, I know smoke was after one a while ago so give him a shout if you no longer have a need for it otherwise ignore my post!

I'm still looking for a v6s braclett. But the arf braclett is as good imo. Infact the arf braclett is amazing and so is the clasp

Reactions: KJ2020

Engelmatch

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/12/18
androme thanks for your response, in deed the baracelet has a lot of scratches, that’s why I was thinking of replacing it by an arf one, or maybe get the watch brushed

smoke and as smoke stated, the arf bracelet is amazing, that’s why I wanted if it will fit but apparently it will

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
androme thanks for your response, in deed the baracelet has a lot of scratches, that’s why I was thinking of replacing it by an arf one, or maybe get the watch brushed

smoke and as smoke stated, the arf bracelet is amazing, that’s why I wanted if it will fit but apparently it will

ARF bracelet is great but the sel fit is a gamble depending on your case