• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Advice for this two watches.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
hello everyone.

before posting this i did research a bit on chrono24 but prices are veryn confusing.

i need to move this two pieces (list them here on the forum and ebay) but dont know whats the right price for them. if someone can help it will be much appreciated!

Keylog74

14/6/13
They look like gen, but you need to provide a lot more information than just one low resolution picture, so people can help you.

they are both gen. Ranger and Ranger 2 both automatic.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I think chrono24 helps a bit.
You can assume that their prices are ok since they have papers and are in perfect condition - serviced.

Keylog74

14/6/13
i dont have box and papers for this. Chrono prices are from 1.5K to 3k ...

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
What are the condition of the watches?
Is there any service record?
The hands on your Ranger look 'wrong'.

The Ranger II look like a 9111/0

Remove the bracelet to find out the exact model reference #

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
The one on the left has Rolex bracelet and crown? Quartz or Automatic?
The one on the right looks like a tudor oyster prince from the hands and the roulette datewheel...but the dial says Ranger....maybe a mix?

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Honestly if you know an honest dealer you might be better off going that route. Forums are ok but it's easy to get ripped off on eBay. You won't get as much from a dealer but you also don't have to pay fees, dealing with tons of questions, or spend the time it would take to off load them.

​​​​​​If you knew a lot about the models I'd say forums. But since you don't people might have questions you don't have answers to and might not be willing to pay face value because of it.

Keylog74

14/6/13
the Ranger II is an automatic and all period correct. The ranger 1 has wrong hands installed but i think i have the correct ones somewhere.

my feeling is that this are not worth more than 1,5K each... but since some Ranger 2 go for 2-3k i was wondering why...

Keylog74

14/6/13
The one on the left has Rolex bracelet and crown? Quartz or Automatic?
The one on the right looks like a tudor oyster prince from the hands and the roulette datewheel...but the dial says Ranger....maybe a mix?

just wrong hands, its a ranger 1