• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rose Gold GMT Master Root Beer, wrapped

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Which factory does it come from?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
Looks great! What factory is it from and how much did you paid for it?

Levidreycon

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/18
Beautiful watch but the incorrect handstack for that amount of money would be a total no no for me personally just too much of a flaw on this model

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Beautiful watch but the incorrect handstack for that amount of money would be a total no no for me personally just too much of a flaw on this model

You’re kidding? Being the hands are are rose gold it’s almost impossible to tell what order they’re in. For a grand getting a watch that looks that good compared to the gens cost, this is still a really good value.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
How's the movement in this one - reliable / time bomb ?

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
Amazing watch.. And I am sick of people complaining about ichs.. You have 10 more "tells" that you can point to before even looking at the ichs.

Wear it in good health mate! Money well spent. It looks amazing!
There is one thing that I would do immediately, and it's reducing the xtal height.

Reactions: ubzer and KJ2020

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Crystal and dw seem very good

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ubzer

TeddyOctober

Horology Curious
15/10/18
Amazing watch.. And I am sick of people complaining about ichs.. You have 10 more "tells" that you can point to before even looking at the ichs.

Wear it in good health mate! Money well spent. It looks amazing!
There is one thing that I would do immediately, and it's reducing the xtal height.

I agree 100% on the crystal height.

Sent from the RWI App

Wolex

7/2/20
I realise this is an old thread. But still amazes me how good the watch looks! Well done rep builders!