• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It doesn't matter how good your rep is

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Reactions: maxracingshox

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I would first have to examine his yeezys in order to make an educated guess..

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
How do you see it? From a pic taken 1 mile away?
Yeah, like I said I'm not an expert. From this picture it looks legit to me. But who knows...

Anyway, I just found the reactions funny which are soloey based on the fact that this guy is a chinese screen protector street seller.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Quite difficult to say, Crown guards and SEL look nice, but the "N" in "UNITS" seems to have a weird font and the numerals seem a bit thin, but still you cannot say that for sure, could be a gen

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
Lol what a joke. Could very well be real. These guys can make real money. They pay 10-20 cents for these and then sell them for 3-4 dollars. I knew a guy who would sell umbrellas on the street. People looked at him funny. The funny thing is he would profit a minimum of $1,000-$2,000 a DAY! and all cash. don't look down on someone for what they do for work. If you're good at it you can be very profitable

Reactions: taximan31

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I am far from being a Daytona expert, but I can repost the photo for the few experts on this forum who can really identify a watch like this from just a photo...
4txnd.jpg

Subzed

24/4/18
Looks 100% better than the one I don’t have. ;)

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
Lol what a joke. Could very well be real. These guys can make real money. They pay 10-20 cents for these and then sell them for 3-4 dollars. I knew a guy who would sell umbrellas on the street. People looked at him funny. The funny thing is he would profit a minimum of $1,000-$2,000 a DAY! and all cash. don't look down on someone for what they do for work. If you're good at it you can be very profitable

exactly this. those doubting the authenticity of the watch based on someone's occupation are just snobs who think they're snowflakes.