• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Maybe the second best ever rep Hulk bezel insert found on eBay

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
If you are not worried about saving your existing insert, you can make your life a whole lot easier by just cracking it and digging it out. Or pull the pearl off and insert a hooked tool to pry it up carefully.

Use these to reattach

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-HQ-3M-A...-INSERT-FOR-ROLEX-SUBMARINER-GMT/311735707180

If you purchased this eBay insert, it comes with one of those adhesive rings to fix it (at least the one I purchased ;))

Time doesn’t exist, clocks exist.

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA

I'm sorry- I know this post is older than dirt- but I'm currently looking for a passable hulk insert. Would you happen to still have one of the ebay specials or know the seller who had a good one? It doesnt have to be perfect, but the photos on ebay are all terrible and I don't want to take a $45 chance and wait a month to get it only to find out it's terrible. Any chance?

Reactions: macarone

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
I'm sorry- I know this post is older than dirt- but I'm currently looking for a passable hulk insert. Would you happen to still have one of the ebay specials or know the seller who had a good one? It doesnt have to be perfect, but the photos on ebay are all terrible and I don't want to take a $45 chance and wait a month to get it only to find out it's terrible. Any chance?

You are right. These posts are outdated.
Meanwhile there is clean Factory inserts and you can order them directly from TDs. Don’t waste your money on 50$ eBay inserts.
Look on Chrono, there is also some sellers offering clean Factory inserts

Reactions: sickopsycho

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
You are right. These posts are outdated.
Meanwhile there is clean Factory inserts and you can order them directly from TDs. Don’t waste your money on 50$ eBay inserts.
Look on Chrono, there is also some sellers offering clean Factory inserts

Is $150 about the going rate for this guy? It looks good, but that's awful high. Is this the same insert in the new VRF which is supposed to be the best out right now.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Is $150 about the going rate for this guy? It looks good, but that's awful high. Is this the same insert in the new VRF which is supposed to be the best out right now.

Usually more from a TD but might be worth it for reliable service and product.

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6954...ezel-clean-factory-v3-only-ceramic-plate.html

These first came in ZZF Subs, also in others now like VSF. NOT VRF AFAIK.

It's a great insert.

16092832744547.jpg

Reactions: sickopsycho

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6954...ezel-clean-factory-v3-only-ceramic-plate.html

It's a great insert.

16092832744547.jpg

Oh I see- the ohter ones I was finding for ~$150 were the V2 CF inserts. I'm a bit hesitant to drop $188 on a ceramin insert after the nutjob I pulled on my last one. Think I'll stick with a sheapie and if I can get it in in one piece I might go for the upgrade =). Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: KJ2020

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6954-...mic-plate.html

It's a great insert.

16092832744547.jpg

Oh I see- the other ones I was finding for ~$150 were the V2 CF inserts. I'm a bit hesitant to drop $188 on a ceramic insert after the nutjob I pulled on my last one. Think I'll stick with a cheapie and if I can get it in in one piece I might go for the upgrade =). Thanks for the tip!

Last edited: