• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Maybe the second best ever rep Hulk bezel insert found on eBay

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Mate thanks so much for you post it confirms it’s v9. I can’t believe I was so stupid to let this happen :( I thought after being on a life time I would have picked it lol. Seems like this seller was taken as well hopefully he does the right thing by me

Seller was not taken at all he knew what he was selling please don't be niaeve I've been in this game years now
I saved a dude 18000 pounds 2 weeks ago on there .he brought a jf 16610lv with a gen 3135 for 18k.i helped him get his money back.but this would not have happened he came to me first.the buyer that got scammed was banned by trf for accusing the trusted seller of selling a rep.like I said mods won't trust you if something goes wrong.its not like our great mods that will do there best to try to resolve.the Rolex forum mods are like the mods at rg very bad and clueless haters that promote and stand behind scammers

Last edited:
Reactions: mega12

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Seller was not taken at all he knew what he was selling please don't be niaeve I've been in this game years now
I saved a dude 18000 pounds 2 weeks ago on there .he brought a jf 16610lv with a gen 3135 for 18k.i helped him get his money back.but this would not have happened he came to me first.the buyer that got scammed was banned by trf for accusing the trusted seller of selling a rep.like I said mods won't trust you if something goes wrong.its not like our great mods that will do there best to try to resolve.the Rolex forum mods are like the mods at rg very bad and clueless haters that promote and stand behind scammers

Yeah what a pity. But it’s somehow rep game, isn’t it...
I did only trust a seller over there
you recommend once to me.
However, this forum is very knowledgeable and good to be more on the safe side if you respect some rules

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I saved a dude 18000 pounds 2 weeks ago on there .he brought a jf 16610lv with a gen 3135 for 18k.i helped him get his money back.but this would not have happened he came to me first.the buyer that got scammed was banned by trf for accusing the trusted seller of selling a rep.like I said mods won't trust you if something goes wrong.its not like our great mods that will do there best to try to resolve.the Rolex forum mods are like the mods at rg very bad and clueless

Very well said mate, that’s taught me a valuable lesson. This forum is the best one going and the support here is absolutely amazing. I guess trying to acquire one of these inserts for so long I jumped at an opportunity before using my instincts. should have done more research , I hadn’t had a lot of experience on TRF but I have bought some gen items off guys and one of them sells here also but he’s a very reputable seller. like I said being in this game for so long I haven’t been ripped off before, So it’s disappointing. Thanks for the advice smoke much appreciated.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Like I said stop buying bs from the top rated scammers and sellers.i should charge a authenticication service I would be rich jeez.anyway just call pay pal the mods at the Rolex forum will not believe you anyway and will side with the scammer.so just get the money back.and learn as a lesson .so many of you have been scammed recently on trf and when they contact try mods they only trust the trusted scammer .thing is there are no experts there on that forum not 1 i can think of cam spot rep vs gen parts or even really good reps or Franken that are being sold there

You should, business is solving peoples problem for a profit. Charge...2.99 per ask lol

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

Maybe he knows what he’s up to but he’s emailing mods over there and including me in everything. He’s saying he’ll refund me after I send it back to him. I guess there isn’t much I can do but have s little faith right now

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Very well said mate, that’s taught me a valuable lesson. This forum is the best one going and the support here is absolutely amazing. I guess trying to acquire one of these inserts for so long I jumped at an opportunity before using my instincts. should have done more research , I hadn’t had a lot of experience on TRF but I have bought some gen items off guys and one of them sells here also but he’s a very reputable seller. like I said being in this game for so long I haven’t been ripped off before, So it’s disappointing. Thanks for the advice smoke much appreciated.

I’ve benn ripped with my first Kermit insert as well.... figured out that i got cheated as I was trying to sell it on this forum again.
I think everyone in this business has had a similar situation before and understands your situation. Most important lesson for me was: there is NO CRAZY DEAL. Ok, sometimes there are good deals, but if something is too good to be true, just close the thread and don’t bother yourself. No one is an idiot and everyone knows roughly the value of a certain part ;)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Yeah what a pity. But it’s somehow rep game, isn’t it...
I did only trust a seller over there
you recommend once to me.
However, this forum is very knowledgeable and good to be more on the safe side if you respect some rules

I only recommed a few sellers over there

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Yeah I’ve seen some crazy prices for gen Rolex parts, I guess people know they are hard to get and can charge whatever they like as there’s no real regulation on some forums.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Off topic here but is there a way to find out when the supporter subscription need to be renewed?

edit I found it

Last edited:

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Off topic here but is there a way to find out when the supporter subscription need to be renewed?

edit I found it

Where did you find it?
I searched the same a while ago and just renewed it without knowing my expire date

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Where did you find it?
I searched the same a while ago and just renewed it without knowing my expire date

On the home page top right under the banner that says please consider supporting rwi

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I tried, it won’t even upload one photo, keeps saying files to big, but I literally posted photos the other day for a sale post and worked fine

Get the image shrink free app, resize the pics to 1024 x 768 each before uploading

Mav2000

10/1/19
Hey guys any idea on where to get this ebay insert? The initial link does not seem to work anymore. Has someone bought on of these more recently?

Thanks.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Hey guys any idea on where to get this ebay insert? The initial link does not seem to work anymore. Has someone bought on of these more recently?

Thanks.

I have bought one, but i have never bought a hulk because i have changed my project and i’m going to buy a LN sub.. if you want it i can give you..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Mav2000

Mav2000

10/1/19
I have bought one, but i have never bought a hulk because i have changed my project and i’m going to buy a LN sub.. if you want it i can give you..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Sure man. Can you PM me some pics please?

Mav2000

10/1/19
I have bought this, but am scared to take the bezel off to fix this. Can someone tell me how easy it is to fix the bezel back? This is for a noob v5. I saw some videos on somewhere on the rep sites and people seem to just push it 8n with thumb pressure. Whereas others seem to say you need the crystal press to put it back on. Also I don't have access to hypocement. What can I use as the glue?

Thanks in advance.