• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea Drewleler 126600 Noob.

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Case shape looks good and lugs too. Arf lugs are too fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
They have got the bezel teeth right. Cg’s are better than ARF too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
I’ll have the Noob in hand on Tuesday and will make my comments then having owned the ARF and frankened one too!!

did you order already??? Angus or Andrew?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Im actually referring to the new 43sd. The gen 43sd has a slimmer lug profile especially where it tapers down. There were comparison pics before posted by a member. Arf has rather thick lugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m5smg2

Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I’ll have the Noob in hand on Tuesday and will make my comments then having owned the ARF and frankened one too!!

Hi. Would you share your QC pics please since it’s already shipped now. The Noob looks really good in the TD pics but I see the ceramic insert is not flush. Hoping the TD pics were just a sample watch and the ones we get will be flush?

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I don’t really have any I’m afraid. The images KS watches are showing are my watch.
My initial thoughts are the insert will need re-seating as I’ve also noticed it is proud on all images from all dealers.
The bezel teeth look near perfect and the crown guards are nearly there too. Arf’s cover the crown too much and need opening out. I’m trying to source either a gen or prof crystal for it.