• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New EXPLORER I 214270 39MM BP

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
I'm gonna order this one as well. First I was thinking about the noob daytona because of the movement, but the dial, bezel and hands are way off. When you've seen the real deal it is hard to accept these dials, although they are already very good. This BP dial is really good, hands seem off but looks good and the explorer is simple but classy. No date, ceramic bezel, nothing to worry about and I can wear it everyday.

Reactions: Seefeld

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14

Given that this model was released right before everyone took off for CNY, I think it will at least a week before anyone receives theirs. That said, I am really looking forward to this one especially the lume quality and hand shape.

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
Given that this model was released right before everyone took off for CNY, I think it will at least a week before anyone receives theirs. That said, I am really looking forward to this one especially the lume quality and hand shape.

I await some qc

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
I just got the bitcoin payment details in from Ryan. Now trying to figure out how to pay with kraken, already have an account and it shouldn't be too difficult. I will look for some details in the QC pictures such as rehaut, if it is correctly aligned and SEL's. Since it is my first rep I will not ask too much / be picky about details. Looking forward to the first pictures here.

the massakretor

23/8/13
I just got the bitcoin payment details in from Ryan. Now trying to figure out how to pay with kraken, already have an account and it shouldn't be too difficult. I will look for some details in the QC pictures such as rehaut, if it is correctly aligned and SEL's. Since it is my first rep I will not ask too much / be picky about details. Looking forward to the first pictures here.

You need to buy btc on Kraken, then withdraw them to your own wallet (free and fast) and send them to ryan (pay a small fee and it will take 1h more or less to get 6 confirmations)

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18

let us know with the qc

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
You need to buy btc on Kraken, then withdraw them to your own wallet (free and fast) and send them to ryan (pay a small fee and it will take 1h more or less to get 6 confirmations)

Thanks I didn't know that. What is a good and easy wallet service to transfer the bitcoins to Ryan? I'm sorry for these (offtopic) questions

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
Ryan just posted my QC pictures. The Dial looks fine to me, the hands are a little bit dull. At least the minute marker is reaching the indicators. What I don't like is the SEL gap upper right in this picture underneath. I am looking forward to your pictures and I will appreciate your opinion.

https://imgur.com/ahckpRo

https://imgur.com/qEaDVZR

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Ryan just posted my QC pictures. The Dial looks fine to me, the hands are a little bit dull. At least the minute marker is reaching the indicators. What I don't like is the SEL gap upper right in this picture underneath. I am looking forward to your pictures and I will appreciate your opinion.

https://imgur.com/ahckpRo

https://imgur.com/qEaDVZR

Have any other pics of the bottom SEL/lug fit? That's not very clear, maybe just a reflection. Same reflection is on the middle SEL link, and we know there's no gap there.

Klokkeren

Known Member
24/1/11
I had the JF version but it had a weak dial print and some other issues so I sold it. - Now after a year or so I miss the explorer, and this BP 904 is ticking all the boxes for me.
The clasp engraving and rehaut does not look nice, but does BP usally have this bad engravings?

Reactions: drmckenn and vcappp
G

Finally. Been waiting for a decent BP version for some time. Dial looks great unlike the hit and miss, dyslexic applied 'Explorer' text on the JF.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

alane44

Horology Curious
11/12/18
Thanks I didn't know that. What is a good and easy wallet service to transfer the bitcoins to Ryan? I'm sorry for these (offtopic) questions

I want to move on my first rep but the process has me hesitant as I know nothing about crypto or crypto payments.

Sent from the RWI App

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
I want to move on my first rep but the process has me hesitant as I know nothing about crypto or crypto payments.

Sent from the RWI App

Me neither before this. I transferred some money (euro) to my kraken account with SEPA withdrawal, bought BTC at the market and then used the unique bitcoin address from intime to send the bitcoin. Validation / verification didn't take long. Just send a little bit more / take into account the fee 0.000xx bitcoin or something like that. I don't remember.
For anyone interested here is the timograph result: https://imgur.com/Y9oFkQv

Cheers!

alane44

Horology Curious
11/12/18
I’ve been hawking the ARF for months. It looks like the BP is better overall? Seems to be easier to maintain. I was nervous if the ARF crapped out immediately and I don’t have many local watchsmiths that would touch it. My biggest issue is the ARFs misaligned rehaut. Is the alignment right with your BP?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI