• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Rolled Gold Daytona. Not NOOB. Not Arf - opinions?

Adrenix

5/12/18
Hi All,

I've tried to post this one in the ongoing threads about Arf/Noob to get some feedback but had very little bite so set up a new thread.

http://www.tb88.pw/index.php?route=product_id=2314

I don't know much about this factory, nor the movement, however it is a clone of my dream watch, with a minor change being markers rather than arabic hour markers and probably frozen subdials.

Rolled gold I can accept (even plated is fine) as it would be a 'best' only, so unlikely to take much damage - although comments welcome

People who are familiar with the BP factory, this movement (is it the same as Arf?), quality of replica, anything would be greatly appreciated.

A

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Unfortunately both ARF and NOOB are holding back on releasing new versions at the moment, probably making the most of the success of current models. In YG you can only get the oysterflex model, if you want leather at the moment you're limited to Rose gold. Other versions will come, that's for sure, If I had to guess I'd say they're holding back until demand for the current available models drops, then they might release others.
Could also just drop a load after CNY, who knows...

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
This is not the same movement as the ARF.

This one comes with a decorated Asian 7750, good news is that all the subdials function bad news is that the watch is much thicker than the genuine.

It’s your money but personally I’d never pay that amount for a 7750 Daytona.

Wait to see if Noob/ ARF release one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
This is not the same movement as the ARF.

This one comes with a decorated Asian 7750, good news is that all the subdials function bad news is that the watch is much thicker than the genuine.

It’s your money but personally I’d never pay that amount for a 7750 Daytona.

Wait to see if Noob/ ARF release one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In summary; this. The Daytona is known for how good it wears on the wrist because it's thin compared to other models. This is completely lost with the 7750 movements that are in Daytona reps of the past (before we had the ARF/Noob offerings). Not only this, but the 7750 movement in this config is known to be a ticking time bomb. Hold out for a better rep.

Adrenix

5/12/18
Thanks both. Makes a difference so good to know, especially for 1k outlay

Will stand by and see what arf or noob come out with.