• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VERY Uneven SELS

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
You may be able to insert a wedge under the bracelet flange to both remove any play and lower the SEL height. This is an easy mod. You could even get away without gluing it in although it would be much more of a challenge to install the bracelet. Once locked in, it should stay put. This is an easily reversible mod, you can dry fit it first to see if it would help. You can't even see it once the bracelet in on.

Like this:

I started by cutting and shaping 2 pieces of 22 guage (.645mm) 316L wire. It's strong and retains its shape. I glued it to the notch in the case where the bottom SEL flange would normally sit.

e-15397529946400.jpg

Oh yea

Reactions: KJ2020

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
The link separator tool is the best tool I have bought recently, couldn't stand those flush SELs anymore.

Working on SELs is a breeze and results are great.
Shoot me a pm if you want to send in your SELs and I can separate and ship them back (you cover shipping cost of course). Putting it back is super easy and the process leaves no marks. A drop of thread locker and a vise to push it back. (Or you can order replacement links from eBay if you do t want to use the old once)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The link separator tool is the best tool I have bought recently, couldn't stand those flush SELs anymore.

Shoot me a pm if you want to send in your SELs and I can separate and ship them back (you cover shipping cost of course). Putting it back is super easy and the process leaves no marks. A drop of thread locker and a vise to push it back. (Or you can order replacement links from eBay if you do t want to use the old once)

Looks amazing

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Looks great bro. Can you post a link where you bought the tool, I have been looking for one.

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
smokeKJ2020 Thanks guys.

​​​​​​@kj2020 Was after one for quite some time and been offered one from a "shady" gray market type gen dealer paid around $450 .:facepalm:

breitlingwatch

11/9/10
smokeKJ2020 Thanks guys.

​​​​​​@kj2020 Was after one for quite some time and been offered one from a "shady" gray market type gen dealer paid around $450 .:facepalm:

damnn $450 is steep but wow that looks so good. What Bothers me most is that the NOOB V7 SELs were great but I do like the ARF bracelet more.

First of all thank you for offering to help..

Where are you located?

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
:lolcina:
Damn it! I feel like I have ordered a premium watch and got gshock in the mail!
The guy wanted $300 for it when he asked me if I want to buy. A week later I told him that I will, and he said it was for his old one and that he can order me a new one and charged more.. I hope customs catch him next time he is passing through the customs with the gens he is bringing illegally.

I could buy the jubilee seperator also at that price point!!
KJ2020Vvvlllooo So thanks guys..not that I feel like an idiot now, I have to get the jubilee separator now from aliexpress!!!! I do Appriciate the share mate but not my wallet. :)

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
Vvvlllooo , last month I have posted a thread askig if the $300 price was OK for the tool before I purchase it.. you could save me some $$$.. Now you owe me :p

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
:lolcina:
Damn it! I feel like I have ordered a premium watch and got gshock in the mail!
The guy wanted $300 for it when he asked me if I want to buy. A week later I told him that I will, and he said it was for his old one and that he can order me a new one and charged more.. I hope customs catch him next time he is passing through the customs with the gens he is bringing illegally.

Call the guy up ... Tell him that you can sell to him a jubilee separator for $399. ;)