• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116519ln Noob v2 just arrived

mirv

Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
The 10 o'clock marker isn't too close on the chrono? From this pic look this fail...No?

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
Received mine two weeks ago, v3 updated bezel, and easylink still missing. If they ever make one, I can replace my current (and then scratched up clasp) for a new shiny updated one.

For now really happy with the watch.

When unboxing I had a real WOW moment.

Was bit hesitant wearing it in the office, as sporting a $30,000 watch is pushing it a bit.

No comments yet, so proofs again, no one gives a shit what watch you are wearing. ;-)

Amazing piece.

Reactions: thediesel17

KilowattHour

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/19
The Watch was a ICE. I change the Dial.
Ah, so the only way to have this watch on a steel bracelet is to change the dial on the Ice one? You can't actually take the bracelet from the Ice watch and put it on this one?

audiwt

25/5/18
I don’t know. I don’t have a 116519.

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Ah, so the only way to have this watch on a steel bracelet is to change the dial on the Ice one? You can't actually take the bracelet from the Ice watch and put it on this one?

They don't have the same lug shape

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Received mine two weeks ago, v3 updated bezel, and easylink still missing. If they ever make one, I can replace my current (and then scratched up clasp) for a new shiny updated one.

For now really happy with the watch.

When unboxing I had a real WOW moment.

Was bit hesitant wearing it in the office, as sporting a $30,000 watch is pushing it a bit.

No comments yet, so proofs again, no one gives a shit what watch you are wearing. ;-)

Amazing piece.
Congrats! But I think it depends on what you do and where you work. I'm fortunate enough to worked on various industries (I'm in finance-not banking) from media to FMCG, Consulting to Tech and now pharma. My current dotted line manager sports a gen Pepsi he paid grey dealer price for, he drives an Aston and also has a solid gold sub, he noticed I was wearing a Patek (is a rep Nautilus) and I said is a rep straight away.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sabevia

audiwt

25/5/18
d052f28b991af09d371c8c938ccc55bd.plist
1f8a38c4fc25044113f9e2fa97c3471e.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Guys my TD (Toro) tells me there is no v3. Has this been a silent update, meaning it's officially still v2 but they updated the bezel?

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Guys my TD (Toro) tells me there is no v3. Has this been a silent update, meaning it's officially still v2 but they updated the bezel?

The 116500 has been updated to v3. The bezel on the 116519 looks updated too, so maybe it’s just a silent update. Just make sure you get the updated bezel on qc and you’re good to go

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The 116500 has been updated to v3. The bezel on the 116519 looks updated too, so maybe it’s just a silent update. Just make sure you get the updated bezel on qc and you’re good to go

I just approved my QC yesterday, both updated bezel and easylink on the clasp were present

Reactions: Itto

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
When reading the above post about the EasyLink, I thought bummer, I have received the v3 version with the updated bezel, but my 116519LN does not seem to have the EasyLink.

Was already contemplating contacting my TD for an updated clasp.

But after watching YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdR9_sawLd4

I understood that also my watch had the EasyLink system.

Go Noob!!!!

Will be super handy on warmer days.

The stuff you learn everyday on this website. :)

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
I reviewed this thread thoroughly in determining to get gen oysterflex or not. So I wanted to come add to information.

I'll start with I have small wrists: 16cm.

The 116519ln really is beautiful! It came with 4 different sizes of rep OF, all labeled "E-E". I measured the smallest two as 55mm and 60mm (this combo was too large for my wrist). The other two were even larger. I then began the hunt for a genuine oysterflex, which I thought might bring this watch to the next level.

Similar to Itto - I took the waiting time to hack my noob oysterflex ;-) I cut it open and indeed it does have the metal insert. Then I shortened the noob oysterflex in attempt to make it fit (I just wanted to wear the damn thing - lol)! Unfortunately, because of the metal insert, it is impossible to drill a new hole through the strap. It won't work because the rubber is already split down the center by the metal insert. I tried to melt the two pieces together, but that didn't work either. Oh well, I had some fun while it lasted.

Since all that, I sourced a gen oysterlfex. I was really nervous about sizing, but after a lot of research, I ended up with a size "E-D" for 6h and "E-E" for 12h and it fits really well. I'm currently on the largest size in the clasp and it feels great.

The Oysterflex feels much different than the noob rep. I can notice a huge difference in appearance and feeling. As described by others, it appears as a muted black - almost like a matte black. More specifically, the feeling is so much more soft and supple. The wings/channel on the inside is much more flexible and comfortable.

Here's a pic of it sitting off my wrist:

Reactions: Pdatoon and Itto

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
108 grams? Damn I thought the weight difference was going to be much closer than this. Your definitely going to feel the difference still.

Aesthetically it does look good though. These are becoming a bit pricey though

You can feel the difference only if you have the gen in your other hand, but if you’ve never handled one you won’t feel anything

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Legion

2/3/15
I've had to reject 2 QC already - both times the main chrono hand wasnt pointing straight at 12, it was ever so slightly to the right (doesnt line up with the main crown symbol).
Waiting on the 3rd watch now....