• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 White Ceramic?

shinseegae

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/18
I am curious, what is currently the wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 white dial ceramic ? I have placed an order in October 2018 and still no news, the TD keeps telling me that the factory is not supplying it currently or there is no inventory at all. What is/was your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shinseegae

24/5/18
Just to clarify, I am talking about Noob Daytona 116500 904L steel with 4130 super clone.

Rustyrust

29/5/18
Placed an order in Nov with Toro, QC pics the same day...on my wrist within a week.

jb3

17/4/17
USA
Ordered from PT January 8th, QC photos January 9th, arrives January 15th (just cleared through US customs). Pretty sure PT is stocking these in house at least this particular model.

Trustytime told me 8-12 week wait if I wanted one...better to deal with our TD's these days it looks like =)

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I am curious, what is currently the wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 white dial ceramic ? I have placed an order in October 2018 and still no news, the TD keeps telling me that the factory is not supplying it currently or there is no inventory at all. What is/was your experience?

you picked the wrong dealer, who is it?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Noob’s supply on the Daytona is not meeting the demand. So they are prioritising who to get their stock. The bigger TDs with better relationship with Noob get them first. The rest have to fight.
If you are trying to make a franken or change the parts to ARF parts, then try to ask for the black dial with black ceramic bezel (116500). Apparently, better chances.
Just my 5 cents....

Reactions: m5smg2 and KJ2020

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
Is the best option to go with a big TD like puretime to avoid a long wait for this piece?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Is the best option to go with a big TD like puretime to avoid a long wait for this piece?

I ordered from puretime and had QC 1 day after payment for 116520

jb3

17/4/17
USA

No question about it on the 116500 - not endorsing one TD over the other but PT just seems to have them available right now. Most of the TD will let you know the expected wait time to get one before ordering as well.

Not sure if this is a relationship thing with Noob or just that PT bought a bunch of them to keep in house because of the expected demand.

shinseegae

24/5/18
Looks like it is just a few of dealers who get an access to this model from Noob.

I asked a couple of TDs prior to placing an order and one TD told me that they were having problem receiving payments and asked to go for another dealer, which I did and ended up waiting for close to 12 weeks and no assurance about the soon availability. Ended up getting a refund.

PT seems to have a good access to Noob though... but I kind of went cold on this model after such a long wait...