Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 White Ceramic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 White Ceramic?

I am curious, what is currently the wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 white dial ceramic ? I have placed an order in October 2018 and still no news, the TD keeps telling me that the factory is not supplying it currently or there is no inventory at all. What is/was your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shinseegae; 14-01-19, 02:15.

Just to clarify, I am talking about Noob Daytona 116500 904L steel with 4130 super clone.

Comment

Placed an order in Nov with Toro, QC pics the same day...on my wrist within a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyrust View Post
        Placed an order in Nov with Toro, QC pics the same day...on my wrist within a week.
        That was super quick and exciting! Makes my wait even more miserable ...

Comment

Originally posted by shinseegae View Post

That was super quick and exciting! Makes my wait even more miserable ...

who is your dealer?

Comment

Ordered from PT January 8th, QC photos January 9th, arrives January 15th (just cleared through US customs). Pretty sure PT is stocking these in house at least this particular model.

Trustytime told me 8-12 week wait if I wanted one...better to deal with our TD's these days it looks like =)

Comment

Originally posted by shinseegae View Post
              I am curious, what is currently the wait time for Noob Daytona 116500 904L 4130 white dial ceramic ? I have placed an order in October 2018 and still no news, the TD keeps telling me that the factory is not supplying it currently or there is no inventory at all. What is/was your experience?

you picked the wrong dealer, who is it?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Noob’s supply on the Daytona is not meeting the demand. So they are prioritising who to get their stock. The bigger TDs with better relationship with Noob get them first. The rest have to fight.
                If you are trying to make a franken or change the parts to ARF parts, then try to ask for the black dial with black ceramic bezel (116500). Apparently, better chances.
                Just my 5 cents....
                Interested in getting some spoilt movements or spoilt 42mm AP ROO, as well as parts. Hit me up if you are letting go.

Comment

Is the best option to go with a big TD like puretime to avoid a long wait for this piece?

Comment

Originally posted by lilmoogz View Post
                    Is the best option to go with a big TD like puretime to avoid a long wait for this piece?

I ordered from puretime and had QC 1 day after payment for 116520

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeps View Post

I ordered from puretime and had QC 1 day after payment for 116520
                      The 116520 is probably more readily available than the 116500 panda

Comment

i ordered one on Intime January 8th... Still no QC for me

Comment

Considering gen wait times are over 5yrs, only seems appropriate lol

Comment

Originally posted by lilmoogz View Post

No question about it on the 116500 - not endorsing one TD over the other but PT just seems to have them available right now. Most of the TD will let you know the expected wait time to get one before ordering as well.

Not sure if this is a relationship thing with Noob or just that PT bought a bunch of them to keep in house because of the expected demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bemma19 View Post
                              i ordered one on Intime January 8th... Still no QC for me
                              I ordered from Ryan and had the QC the next day. It was the black dial though hopefully soon for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X