Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Call to GMT Master experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call to GMT Master experts

Hi would I be able to change the oyster bracelet of my 116710 LN with a Jubilee bracelet?

Sent from the RWI App

You can never know with certainty whether a rep bracelet will fit any rep watch other than the one it came with. There is no exact standardization, even from the same factory's offerings. That said, ARF bracelets are generally regarded as the best quality and the most interchangeable. I ordered an ARF oyster from a DJ 36 (20mm lug width) that is the best rep bracelet I own, and it fits most of my reps and my gen GMT. I am going to get a jubilee for my gen GMT at some point, it will either be an ARF DJ or a BP from a new Pepsi. You can always flip the bracelet if it doesn't work for you. Leave the plastic on til you decide to keep it.

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.

Comment

Looking good is this your gen GMT ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I am planning to get a gen GMT LN and want to put a rep jubilee bracelet for it

Comment

Originally posted by desperado View Post
          Looking good is this your gen GMT ?

Yes it is. I'm the original owner, bought in 1990 for $1300. It's had plenty of wear despite its showroom condition.

Comment

I am planning to get a gen GMT LN and want to put a rep jubilee bracelet for it

Should be able to accomplish that. I would use an ARF DJ if you want the super jubilee (hidden clasp) or the BP Pepsi if you want a flip lock.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

Yes it is. I'm the original owner, bought in 1990 for $1300. It's had plenty of wear despite its showroom condition.
              Wow bud..nice buy

Comment

Nice investment

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Nice investment

Sent from the RWI App
                  I've turned down $9K for it.

Comment

Wow! 1990.... you’ve taken great care of that. It’s gorgeous and..... I’m drooling????

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                    X