• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT Master II 116710LN V9 CHS just released

WittyMorning

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
I’m sorry but there’s no way in hell im paying $528 for this watch. I’m a big Noob guy when it comes to their subs for modding, but Jesus Christ. That date looks terrible, there’s almost no AR on the cyclops, the rehaut is better but still wonky, the bracelet engraving looks off... As the guy above me said, I’ll be waiting for ARF’s next month.

***edit*** and not to mention to SEL’s. That’s a big thing with ARF lately that they’re getting right. I’m not sure why noob ignores that glaring fault. I know ARF has messed up on the boldness of the date wheel on the new 3135 subs, but compared to this date wheel I’d take the boldness.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bajamaja

Known Member
17/10/13
I’m sorry but there’s no way in hell im paying $528 for this watch. I’m a big Noob guy when it comes to their subs for modding, but Jesus Christ. That date looks terrible, there’s almost no AR on the cyclops, the rehaut is better but still wonky, the bracelet engraving looks off... As the guy above me said, I’ll be waiting for ARF’s next month.

***edit*** and not to mention to SEL’s. That’s a big thing with ARF lately that they’re getting right. I’m not sure why noob ignores that glaring fault. I know ARF has messed up on the boldness of the date wheel on the new 3135 subs, but compared to this date wheel I’d take the boldness.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Is there any reliable source that ARF will come with this after CNY?