• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Celini by MKF

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
Today wearing my 50509. Love it.

50509wbk.jpg

Was eyeing the blue variant.

rolex-cellini-date-fake-blue-dials.jpg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Having just received the new MKFI must say I’m pleasantly surprised. The entire watch oozes quality, the strap is top notch ( with the expiation of the printing on the inside ) This is by all definitions a super REP.

Reactions: vcappp

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Having just received the new MKFI must say I’m pleasantly surprised. The entire watch oozes quality, the strap is top notch ( with the expiation of the printing on the inside ) This is by all definitions a super REP.

Great. Now I have to order one too <.<

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Is the crystal flat or domed?

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

Thanks for sharing How about the dog stamp on the caselug? is it deep enough like gen ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
Will get one after cny.
i’m thinking to get blue but concern about shade. From internet, gen blue is darker.

atjovic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
How is rose gold coloring compared to gen?