• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Openion needed ! ARF EXPLORER 214270.

av8r2466

Horology Curious
10/12/17
Hi guys , i am a newbie here , and this is my first purchase. These are a part of my QC pics, now I am NOT asking for an approval (respecting the rules here) but I needed your openion about the SEL Of my watch.

Am am I over analysing? Because I don’t think the right sel on both these images are flush. It could be the lighting, I really need expert advise on this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cav5VUw

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
A genuine rolex doesn't have flush SEL's. This looks perfect. If you mean flush horizontally against the lugs it looks fine and youll never notice it on the wrist.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
SEL looks great. I do noticed the “E XPLORER”, which I thought had been corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

av8r2466

Horology Curious
10/12/17
IL have to speak to my td about it ! Good eye there guys! I had ordered for an arf explorer

av8r2466

Horology Curious
10/12/17
Corrected explorer font. I feel the sels look good , any thing that catches your attention ?

fujisan

Horology Curious
27/3/18
Noticed that the ROLEX engraving on the rehaut doesn't line up evenly according the second markings.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: vcappp