• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics Rolex Milgauss help

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
Hey all, just received some QC pics from my TD and was hoping to get some feed back on the following items before I ok it for shipping.
1. At the “30” mark does it look like the orange has smeared onto the chrome bezel? (In half the pics it looks smeared, and in the other half of the pics it looks fine, almost looks like there’s a different watch pictured)
2. Do the SEL look to be at a good level?
3. Is the sapphire glass sitting too high?

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Yup looks like a rep

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
Yup looks like a rep

Would you reject this watch if it were for you? I personally don’t understand why in some of the pics it looks smeared and in others it looks fine, should I ask for a closer picture of that part of the watch? This being my first purchase I do not want to overstep any boundaries, but also don’t want to get an inferior product. Any useful input is appreciated.

Sent from the RWI App

ethersphynx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/18
It's the reflection on the steel inside. No orange smear. That watch looks like a beauty!

Reactions: grkpmpn69

nonox

30/3/12
It’s looks good.
The sel is ok
Crystal is perfect

It’s a DJF with the new green crystal?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
:facepalm:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Would you reject this watch if it were for you? I personally don’t understand why in some of the pics it looks smeared and in others it looks fine

You see, there’s these things in the world called ‘reflections’...

Reactions: dennis7899

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Lol QC pics are not sent to judge the replication accuracy. They are sent to show you there’s no damage or it was put together wrong. If the Rolex crown was glued on crooked or there was a big scratch on the case, then yes reject it. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this watch. It’s a replica don’t forget.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Aren’t we not supposed to post pre-ok’d QC pictures?

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
Lol QC pics are not sent to judge the replication accuracy. They are sent to show you there’s no damage or it was put together wrong. If the Rolex crown was glued on crooked or there was a big scratch on the case, then yes reject it. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this watch. It’s a replica don’t forget.

Exactly why I posted to see if it was a quality issue, there are things wrong that would make it obvious to be a rep, but that wasn’t my problem, only the excess paint which I now understand was a reflection.

Sent from the RWI App

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
You see, there’s these things in the world called ‘reflections’...

94563750-f872-404e-8359-7b5f20158b4b

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Aren’t we not supposed to post pre-ok’d QC pictures?
To be fair he did ask specific questions, which is allowed

So many specific questions, about every aspect, the only thing missing was does it look like it weighs same as gen

I was in a good mood last night or else I would of deleted the thread

This morning I'm not in such a good mood

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Would you reject this watch if it were for you? I personally don’t understand why in some of the pics it looks smeared and in others it looks fine, should I ask for a closer picture of that part of the watch? This being my first purchase I do not want to overstep any boundaries, but also don’t want to get an inferior product. Any useful input is appreciated.

Sent from the RWI App

What you are seeing is just a reflection, orange marker is fine, SEL and crystal are fine too. Accept and enjoy.

Reactions: grkpmpn69

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
To be fair he did ask specific questions, which is allowed

So many specific questions, about every aspect, the only thing missing was does it look like it weighs same as gen

I was in a good mood last night or else I would of deleted the thread

This morning I'm not in such a good mood

I’m regretting even starting this thread. I was just looking for some input, not trying to get bashed. Literally my first purchase and you guys all act like I’m trying to buy a real watch at a rep price, I was asking to see if certain things were considered acceptable, that’s all. Sorry to piss in your coffee.

Sent from the RWI App

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
A little guidance from a moderator speaks bounds to a newbie like myself, but judging by your facepalm you have no intention in doing that. So thanks I guess?

Sent from the RWI App

What kind of guidance would you want? Trust me, you don’t want to hear what I have / had to say after reading your ridiculous OP. Takes a lot to mistake reflections for paint or whatever you pictured it was.