Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

QC Pics Rolex Milgauss help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QC Pics Rolex Milgauss help

Hey all, just received some QC pics from my TD and was hoping to get some feed back on the following items before I ok it for shipping.
    1. At the “30” mark does it look like the orange has smeared onto the chrome bezel? (In half the pics it looks smeared, and in the other half of the pics it looks fine, almost looks like there’s a different watch pictured)
    2. Do the SEL look to be at a good level?
    3. Is the sapphire glass sitting too high?

Last edited by grkpmpn69; 10-01-19, 04:11.

Yup looks like a rep

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx View Post
      Yup looks like a rep

Would you reject this watch if it were for you? I personally don’t understand why in some of the pics it looks smeared and in others it looks fine, should I ask for a closer picture of that part of the watch? This being my first purchase I do not want to overstep any boundaries, but also don’t want to get an inferior product. Any useful input is appreciated.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

It's the reflection on the steel inside. No orange smear. That watch looks like a beauty!

Comment

It’s looks good.
          The sel is ok
          Crystal is perfect

It’s a DJF with the new green crystal?

Comment

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
            RM#1:
            I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by grkpmpn69 View Post

Would you reject this watch if it were for you? I personally don’t understand why in some of the pics it looks smeared and in others it looks fine
              You see, there’s these things in the world called ‘reflections’...

Comment

Lol QC pics are not sent to judge the replication accuracy. They are sent to show you there’s no damage or it was put together wrong. If the Rolex crown was glued on crooked or there was a big scratch on the case, then yes reject it. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this watch. It’s a replica don’t forget.

Comment

Aren’t we not supposed to post pre-ok’d QC pictures?
                  May I take your trident, sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy View Post
                    Lol QC pics are not sent to judge the replication accuracy. They are sent to show you there’s no damage or it was put together wrong. If the Rolex crown was glued on crooked or there was a big scratch on the case, then yes reject it. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this watch. It’s a replica don’t forget.
                    Exactly why I posted to see if it was a quality issue, there are things wrong that would make it obvious to be a rep, but that wasn’t my problem, only the excess paint which I now understand was a reflection.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprekt View Post
                      I thought it was OK to if you had specific things you wanted to ask.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

You see, there’s these things in the world called ‘reflections’...

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post
                          A little guidance from a moderator speaks bounds to a newbie like myself, but judging by your facepalm you have no intention in doing that. So thanks I guess?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by nonox View Post
                            It’s looks good.
                            The sel is ok
                            Crystal is perfect

It’s a DJF with the new green crystal?
                            Yes it is.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprekt View Post
                              To be fair he did ask specific questions, which is allowed

So many specific questions, about every aspect, the only thing missing was does it look like it weighs same as gen

I was in a good mood last night or else I would of deleted the thread

This morning I'm not in such a good mood

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Working...
                              X