• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best rep. Submariner 116610ln out now?

Smaragd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/19
What is currently the best ootb Sub 116610ln out there?
Which movement is recommended?

Thanks in advance!

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I'll sit back and watch this with interest.....

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
What is currently the best ootb Sub 116610ln out there?
Which movement is recommended?

Thanks in advance!

Take a deeper look at the rolex area. Theres plenty of threads discussing different makers and movements. Also depends on your budget too

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Got to be the 116610LN from DYOR Factory

Smaragd

5/1/19
Sky/Dyor Factory? Never heard of them? Any links

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The very best 1:1 perfect submariner can be purchased from "R" factory. Don't waste your time anywhere else.

Reactions: ringking98

Smaragd

5/1/19
I see :). Sorry for asking. I thought it is a community which could help.

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Yes we will help not spoon-feed. Go search and read. Then ask some specific questions on certain factories and movements. My guess is once you start reading you won't need to ask too much, on this model it's pretty much all there. People have spent hours of their time dissecting every tiny detail.

Saulgman

Certified
21/9/16
ARF, VRF or V9 sub probably - read about them on forum and make your own decision

Last edited:

Smaragd

5/1/19
Ok thanks I will do and get back with specific questions.

The Tourist

27/3/14
Indeed we are! But we expect someone who wants to get into this hobby to do a little bit of homework first. This forum and community lives from high quality information and is famous for it. The most obvious question which is asked here several times a week is unfortunately "who has the best sub". This question comes foremost from newly registered members with a post count smaller than 5. So the more experienced members agreed upon not to answer these questions anymore in order to keep the density of qualitative posts and threads high. With just a little research here you will find all what you need and much more. If you have gathered a basic understanding of the rep game, then come back and participate in this awesome community... And we for sure gonna help you to make a purchase you won't regret.

Sent from the RWI App

theinvestigator

Renowned Member
11/5/14
Smaragd you’ll find that here, people pretend to be helpful whilst actually jumping at the chance to say DYOR + use the search function + read the dozens of pages etc

the truth is it is difficult to keep up with the pros and cons of each model, certain factories are more accurate in some areas than others etc.

I dont know much but the noob v8 was pretty good and the recent ARF models seem to be good for OOTB

Reactions: Smaragd

Smaragd

5/1/19
I will not mod. Just wearing ootb.
The movement should be reliable and easy to fix just in case.

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Go for an ARF sub 904L with 2824 movement ! I think it’s the best choice... I’m not an old member but I read a lot here !

Last advice : Buy it on a trusted dealer website...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk