• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Batman v9

bajamaja

Known Member
17/10/13
You guys talking about that ARF will come with a better movement :) Is there any reliable source that ARF will come with this after CNY?

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Maybe it’s just the lighting but the hour marker surrounds seem overly thick and tapered:
baa4c1dcdf3eb48652938659815d239b.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
one of my biggest issues with this watch is the SEL fitment. why cant they just shave down the SEL so that the lugs extend 1-2mm? it seems to look pretty good on the Hulk....arent they the same size?

review_rolexgmtblue_body1-2016-10-11-04-25-46-802.jpg

Reactions: federik91

bajamaja

Known Member
17/10/13
I asked Mr Puretime about the new ARF, and he said: -"yes, they are working on it. and i am not sure exactly when it can be released"

bennya1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/13
Color is totally off.
Either give this model a pass or its a must to change the bezel.

Here a few picture
Gen vs Noob 3186 vs aftermarket bezel

Gen vs Noob

Noob vs aftermarket bezel

Gen vs aftermarket bezel

Gen vs aftermarket bezel

Gen vs aftermarket bezel

Gen vs aftermarket bezel

Aftermarket bezel install vs Noob bezel

Would you please refer me to buy this aftermarket bezel insert?
I just got the noob and I didn’t like the current bezel color.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
I would also like to know where to get the aftermarket bezel as mine is inbound and should be here this week.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
All these aftermarket inserts have there problems. Most are too shallow and have white numbers, or the wrong blue or color split. It’s a trade off as to what flaws you can accept and live with. Mines in Germany with Steve at USD plating. I’ll post when it gets back.

Reactions: watchboi and KJ2020

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
one of my biggest issues with this watch is the SEL fitment. why cant they just shave down the SEL so that the lugs extend 1-2mm? it seems to look pretty good on the Hulk....arent they the same size?

review_rolexgmtblue_body1-2016-10-11-04-25-46-802.jpg

yes mate i agree...i was just disappointed on the sels...because i have a gen and i would buy a v9 bracelet, but like i you i saw too that the Sel, are too high. maybe i will wait next....v10??? :(:(:(

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
yes mate i agree...i was just disappointed on the sels...because i have a gen and i would buy a v9 bracelet, but like i you i saw too that the Sel, are too high. maybe i will wait next....v10??? :(:(:(

is there a variation of the V9 that has polished midlinks? is there any good version with polished midlinks?

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
Well my Noob V9 was delivered yesterday. I was able to set time, date, GMT without issue. The movement works just like the gen. I never held a gen so it’s hard to give a review of the bezel insert color but looks good to me. Not as light as in some of the pics in the thread. Bracelet was easy to size and seems very solid. It’s keeping good time and I set it to atomic clock time and is still spot on after 1st day.

Vitor747

14/1/19
Puerto Rico
Well my Noob V9 was delivered yesterday. I was able to set time, date, GMT without issue. The movement works just like the gen. I never held a gen so it’s hard to give a review of the bezel insert color but looks good to me. Not as light as in some of the pics in the thread. Bracelet was easy to size and seems very solid. It’s keeping good time and I set it to atomic clock time and is still spot on after 1st day.

Would love to see Pictures Please?
I have a V9 also on order
Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
is there a variation of the V9 that has polished midlinks? is there any good version with polished midlinks?

My V9 does have the polished mislinks. Very impressed with the fit and finish of the bracelet. Nice flush fit as it does not have the diver extension like the subs