• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Batman v9

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Its ETA based look at the auto wind module/reversing wheels.

Ok and on which ETA is it based given that no ETA has the independently adjustable hour hand? This is as ETA based as the Omega 8400/8500 super-clone from VSF.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Wow very stark difference in bezel pics between intime and puretime...almost wonder if puretime overexposed the pics or increased the lighting. Bezel looks meh over at intime. Blue is still wrong (How does this get ignored in each and every update?)...price increase not justified (even if its 904L). I just bought the LN v8 for $358...Id rather have a good bezel insert than 904L.

I hope ARF can come through, but their latest 116622s are disappointing

Reactions: vcappp and Hans81

nothingelse

29/10/17
Wow very stark difference in bezel pics between intime and puretime...almost wonder if puretime overexposed the pics or increased the lighting. Bezel looks meh over at intime. Blue is still wrong (How does this get ignored in each and every update?)...price increase not justified (even if its 904L). I just bought the LN v8 for $358...Id rather have a good bezel insert than 904L.

For Batman bezels light, camera angle , the same type of camera do an huge difference even for the same gen batman. On a FB page everyday I can see lots of gen Batman pics ( or supposed GEN lol) in the morning, in the wild, in the night, in a room etc: any pic cannot show the same colors.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: vcappp

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Ok and on which ETA is it based given that no ETA has the independently adjustable hour hand? This is as ETA based as the Omega 8400/8500 super-clone from VSF.

It’s an A2836 with a gmt module and modified balance bridge. I’m not arguing with you, it’s a fact. Please stop, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Last edited:

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Video up on puretime !

Seems good ! but the blue is maybe slighty more lighter as the gen one

jb3

17/4/17
USA

Was about to pull the trigger on PT on another watch now their photos of the new Noob BLNR gave me pause. I have always wanted this watch to be right and to have one but that bezel transition has been horrible on nearly every version of this watch ever put out to date. Puretime photos of the watch look significantly better - is the 904L worth the upcharge I am not sure but the bezel is noticeably better. The blue color shifts depending on the light and the only way to fairly compare the two is to put the gen and the Noob side by side in the same lighting conditions with the same camera (no filters or adjustments). Friend of mine has the gen version of this and indoors in a bar/restaurant the blue looks nearly black - in direct light though it looks amazing.

I am curious if the CHS reliability has improved - most people were chasing the ICHS because they were more reliable in the past.

nothingelse

29/10/17
Its accepted scientific law that the Noob batman insert blue is lighter than gen...this has been tested and peer reviewed. Audit trail can be found on RWI.

We are trying to get if the newest v9 Bezel is far better or not than the past releases. Intime v9 pics look not good as usual, Puretime pics show a very improved bezel. IMHO.

Sent from the RWI App

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Unacceptable on a rep at this price.

hmUNf.jpg

Aftermarket with paint mod for comparison

TUftZ.jpg

Snzvr.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and watchboi

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Was about to pull the trigger on PT on another watch now their photos of the new Noob BLNR gave me pause. I have always wanted this watch to be right and to have one but that bezel transition has been horrible on nearly every version of this watch ever put out to date. Puretime photos of the watch look significantly better - is the 904L worth the upcharge I am not sure but the bezel is noticeably better. The blue color shifts depending on the light and the only way to fairly compare the two is to put the gen and the Noob side by side in the same lighting conditions with the same camera (no filters or adjustments). Friend of mine has the gen version of this and indoors in a bar/restaurant the blue looks nearly black - in direct light though it looks amazing.

I am curious if the CHS reliability has improved - most people were chasing the ICHS because they were more reliable in the past.

i would wait for arf and their clone movement, it should be released in a couple of months. don't waste time and money on a timebomb

Reactions: vcappp and Hans81

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
We are trying to get if the newest v9 Bezel is far better or not than the past releases. Intime v9 pics look not good as usual, Puretime pics show a very improved bezel. IMHO.

Sent from the RWI App

Better in the sense that the transition has been very minorly improved, color is still completely wrong. I would trust the intime pics over the puretime pics.

Reactions: vcappp and watchboi

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15

Puretime has a video up that gives clearer view of the transition...PTs pics dont accurately show it, but the video does (at least more so). There is a thread here that shows the gen and v7 or v8 side by side, and the OP confirmed Noob blue is too light.