• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Batman v9

HauntedHat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/18
Also, how come 'last items in stock' if it's a supposedly new release?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Guys look the rehault got a good upgrade i think its looks like the new 2018 rolex models its not 2 sides if u know what i mean it's one pice

i hope u understand what i mean

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
CHS ! So bad the transitional bar are so noticeable :(

The new release from EWF seems better on this point

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
movement has to be new as it says it has jump hour hand. I think this is a true clone, which makes sense as ARF is also supposed to come out with a clone of the 3187 very soon.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
movement has to be new as it says it has jump hour hand. I think this is a true clone, which makes sense as ARF is also supposed to come out with a clone of the 3187 very soon.

It’s not a true clone, ETA base still.

Reactions: ssouthall6

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
It’s not a true clone, ETA base still.

InTime says: "Custom designed Asian movement to match the genuine Rolex Cal.3186 movement, Correct Hand stack, self-winding, independent adjustable hour hand which allows you to turn it clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust hours and date easily, same adjusting as genuine"

Therefore it cannot be an ETA base as no ETA has the independently adjustable hour hand

nothingelse

29/10/17
InTime says: "Custom designed Asian movement to match the genuine Rolex Cal.3186 movement, Correct Hand stack, self-winding, independent adjustable hour hand which allows you to turn it clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust hours and date easily, same adjusting as genuine"

Therefore it cannot be an ETA base as no ETA has the independently adjustable hour hand

I don’t know if it fits a true clone or an ETA based movement but this one new release hs got the same movement of v8 Noob Gmt Master II CHS
look at the pic of my V8 bought in December.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK

Its ETA based look at the auto wind module/reversing wheels.