• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJF Hulk v2 (316F)

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I think this watch doesn't get the attention it deserves (imho) - so here are a few shots. The 70 hours power reserve works (well, at least 60h when it was sitting in the box - but i will measure it exactly these days).

I think this is an affordable contender to all the arf's, noob's and vrf's.

hN5Rh.jpg

hNa7s.jpg

hNBrD.jpg

hgZwU.jpg

hgEp8.jpg

hgW73.jpg

hgbnb.jpg

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Really like this watch. Is this the stock crystal or did you do an upgrade?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Stock crystal. I was really surprised by the blackhole effect and correct magnification.

mx1111

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/10/18
Great crystal. Thought you got a gen one first, but damn cool that it is the stock one

Reactions: Dan8888

0x9

11/8/17
EU [GER]
Are the bezel engravings more whitish or silverish? On the photos they seem to be pretty white.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Hard to describe - they are painted in an off-white, not Platinum like ARF, but honestly - in real life it looks really good most of the times. Let me upload a video in a few minutes.

Reactions: Smpfan

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
I wonder which case maker they use. It does not seem to be a Noob or BP based case nor ARF. Noob and BP have got different serials and ARF dos not match because of the pretty correct crown position. IMOP it is looking better than DJ's first 904 Sub although it's a cheaper version.

Reactions: Johnster

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Could you post the photos in a daylight?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Is that gen box btw? :D

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
What do you think of this watch compared with ARF or Noob? If I remember right you got them all?

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
What do you think of this watch compared with ARF or Noob? If I remember right you got them all?

The ARF wins. Well, i only have a noob v7 so i cannot tell about the current noob's - but my personal 'best of' configuration would be:

Noob case
Arf insert
Arf bracelet and clasp
Djf dial
Djf crystal
And djf bezel but it doesn't fit on the noob.

Overall, ARF imho best ootb and djf a stunning watch for for price. The djf LN is equally good. Still have to get the new VRF but the sels on the pictures i have seen disappoint me (so do noob sels)

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
The ARF wins. Well, i only have a noob v7 so i cannot tell about the current noob's - but my personal 'best of' configuration would be:

Noob case
Arf insert
Arf bracelet and clasp
Djf dial
Djf crystal
And djf bezel but it doesn't fit on the noob.

Overall, ARF imho best ootb and djf a stunning watch for for price. The djf LN is equally good. Still have to get the new VRF but the sels on the pictures i have seen disappoint me (so do noob sels)
What do you think about the new Vrf, supposedly it's the best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
What do you think about the new Vrf, supposedly it's the best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Will definitely get one, but i think the SELs are not quite good. I have to see the insert in real life - i still think ARF is the defacto standard when it comes to platinum insert numbers.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
I‘ve got a new VRF Max Hulk. Beautiful watch for the money. Stunning insert. But the case finish and the symmetry is a bit off. SELs are o. k. but have got uneven surface. You can clearly notice it observing the surface under light.
However on the wrist noone notices the unsymmetry of the lugs.

But what I wan‘t to mention: If this new VRF Hulk3135 is only equal to the VRF Max qualitywise it won‘t be a big step forward!
Crown position and CG shape is the only improvement you can see without opening the watch.
It has to be on par with Noob‘s case and SEL‘s for this price. Otherwise not interesting.

Looking forward until the first member will post some pics and do a review or comparison of the VRF3135.

Reactions: Itto