• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 114060

Status
Not open for further replies.

g14n0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/18
:D Now you talk for everyone on the forum .What an :asshat: you are . You have finally made a contribution to this thread ' masquerading by internet ' :eek: I love it .
Yes exactly, behaviors like yours are very common in the forums unfortunately.
I thank you, and also did in the past, for your time and indication but you need to attack and proceed to answer... going off topic... offend... because I did't find a lec on a Noob and did on another? You are strange... And I don't use other terms to be well educated avoiding to go to your low level.
I hope you stop but obviously you consider it a debacle, so proceed to confirm your victory having ever the last word. That could be done in internet, but I'm sure in real life you are the first that run... and for sure with many people after.
Avoid to ruin thread and go off topic with your personal war!
There's no "chocolito's way" to found LEC, it's not YOUR method! You can suggest your experience, people answer, comment... that's the forum. Well educated.
About netiquette, everyone can talk to respect it for all users of the forum.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Wow you're like a fish ,i have you on the hook and keep reeling you in :D This is easy :rofl: I hope you are on a police watch list as you i suspect you could be dangerous . Definitely mentally deranged .:asshat:

Do us all a favour and shut the fuck up.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Nothing like taking your own advice keep your nose out Pinocchio. Who made you King of the village you arse wipe .

I'm a product of my surroundings.. its a hard job but i somehowo finally managed tobecome king of the asswipes. You would make a great addition. Love you tiihihi #nohomo

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Yes exactly, behaviors like yours are very common in the forums unfortunately.
I thank you, and also did in the past, for your time and indication but you need to attack and proceed to answer... going off topic... offend... because I did't find a lec on a Noob and did on another? You are strange... And I don't use other terms to be well educated avoiding to go to your low level.
I hope you stop but obviously you consider it a debacle, so proceed to confirm your victory having ever the last word. That could be done in internet, but I'm sure in real life you are the first that run... and for sure with many people after.
Avoid to ruin thread and go off topic with your personal war!
There's no "chocolito's way" to found LEC, it's not YOUR method! You can suggest your experience, people answer, comment... that's the forum. Well educated.
About netiquette, everyone can talk to respect it for all users of the forum.

I keep on going because you are obviously very angry writing long perturbed soliloquy's . I have got under your skin , and while you're insignificant, i find our messaging funny . Obviously 'Chocolito's Way ' was sarcasm, I knew it would get under your skin as you seem devoid of any humour or wit. A seemingly quite charmless man who takes himself far too seriously . You have made my day again :D What is NETIQUETTE? :D

I'm quite happy to stop when you do ! Hopefully that is the last word ! :drinks_cheers:

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I'm a product of my surroundings.. its a hard job but i somehowo finally managed tobecome king of the asswipes. You would make a great addition. Love you tiihihi #nohomo

A product of your surroundings ? Well keep strong and make sure your customers wear condoms .

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
A product of your surroundings ? Well keep strong and make sure your customers wear condoms .

Thanks you for the tipp. Coming from you it means a lot to me!

Hey, lets start again - hello my name is Michael and i like watches. How are you?

g14n0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/18
I keep on going because you are obviously very angry writing long perturbed soliloquy's . I have got under your skin , and while you're insignificant, i find our messaging funny . Obviously 'Chocolito's Way ' was sarcasm, I knew it would get under your skin as you seem devoid of any humour or wit. A seemingly quite charmless man who takes himself far too seriously . You have made my day again :D What is NETIQUETTE? :D

I'm quite happy to stop when you do ! Hopefully that is the last word ! :drinks_cheers:
Ahhh... ok... I comprehend... Maybe it's not your fault. More strange as it seems. Desolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.