• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 114060

Status
Not open for further replies.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Can I use a 116610 crystal and remove the cyclops to fit the 114060?

I having a hard time finding a no date crystal

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have several new aftermarket xtals for sub no date. I sold couple to a member here. If you are interested, pm me and I can list it & reserve it for you.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
5afe7c6da04aaa93550a1e1048b742c4.jpg

OP looking for his LEC

0dee5c1508cc4642d2ef283c6ad1cf73.jpg

g14n0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/18
chocolito, newbie or not... this is not the point.
I repeat: just to be clear, I thank you and all the others with more experience on the forum, and I do that every day when I receive a good suggestion provided in the right way and mode, of course.
If I told, sincerely, that I've found LEC in a watch and no LEC in other... you can swear it's in that way. Maybe one watch wasn't Noob, maybe has other crystal... I don't know and that's not so important.
The most important thing is that everyone can ask (in the right manner) and has to follow suggestions in the answer, without any problem in both side.
So, I can assure that I will pay more and more attention in the future... but for sure I can't have fear to post or comment something.
Thanks again to all of you for your work and your time.

Reactions: Itto

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
I'm kinda new but to see the lec u have to point your phone flash/light at 12 and the lec will appear at 6.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
chocolito, newbie or not... this is not the point.
I repeat: just to be clear, I thank you and all the others with more experience on the forum, and I do that every day when I receive a good suggestion provided in the right way and mode, of course.
If I told, sincerely, that I've found LEC in a watch and no LEC in other... you can swear it's in that way. Maybe one watch wasn't Noob, maybe has other crystal... I don't know and that's not so important.
The most important thing is that everyone can ask (in the right manner) and has to follow suggestions in the answer, without any problem in both side.
So, I can assure that I will pay more and more attention in the future... but for sure I can't have fear to post or comment something.
Thanks again to all of you for your work and your time.

So you found the LEC in a watch you know is a NOOB v8 ND by using the method i gave you ? The second watch ( which you didn't mention in your OP) has no LEC but you dont know the factory ( if the watch is a NOOB v8 ND) or whether the watch has an aftermarket crystal . I think the second half of this answers your original question .
There is nothing wrong with my tone or replies ( right way and mode what ever that is ?) , i was just trying to help . Which i have ! You have found the LEC on your V8 ND , which you originally was adamant didn't exist , and i assume using the same method established that the second watch has no LEC . So it is not a V8 or has an aftermarket crystal on . I see EDMART9968 was also adamant his watch had no LEC yet using my advice he found one , and just gave a simple thanks !! Get over yourself chap , and enjoy the forum . Oh and please stop replying to me thanks .

g14n0

13/11/18
Think what you want, thoughts are free. But avoid to be aggressive without any reason: it's unuseful, it's a nonsense and you won't win anything.
I'm here to either not offend nobody, and to not be offended by nobody. Last reply, that situation has no value for thread and forum :)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Think what you want, thoughts are free. But avoid to be aggressive without any reason: it's unuseful, it's a nonsense and you won't win anything.
I'm here to either not offend nobody, and to not be offended by nobody. Last reply, that situation has no value for thread and forum :)

Bloodclaat !! Liar Liar your pants on fire !

g14n0

13/11/18
Reply again? Continue, continue... :) Ruin the thread with your bad manner... You can stop but you want last word and continue to offend. This is your value.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Reply again? Continue, continue... :) Ruin the thread with your bad manner... You can stop but you want last word and continue to offend. This is your value.

How many NOOB V8 subs do you have ? Can i buy one ? I would like one with a LEC obviously ? Just in case i meet anybody when out and about with a torch and a jewellers loop ! You seem very angry i hope you haven't pissed your knickers ? Genuinely concerned .

g14n0

13/11/18
Fantastic :) Continue, continue... Added value for the forum? No, at all.
You only want last word, it's clear. I suggest you to stop, it's enough.

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Well, tbh (i have a V8 Hulk - with lec ;) - ) i think a friend might use his smartphone torch to check the LEC.
It's not that impossible thing to happen.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Fantastic :) Continue, continue... Added value for the forum? No, at all.
You only want last word, it's clear. I suggest you to stop, it's enough.

I never take other peoples suggestions very well . I should Google the word IRONY . I added a lot of value to this thread . I suggested to two users who were adamant their watch crystal had no LEC a way of looking for the LEC . Low and behold they found the LEC using the Chocolito method ! I would say that is definitely added value to the forum ! Far more value than your brainless pontification . Take your own advice chap and stop posting to this thread . You have twice told me this is your last post , have the courage of your conviction .:deadhorse:

g14n0

13/11/18
Continue to offend. Insist with insane ironic way, even if there is no reason. Easy to do by a keyboard and pc, good job and for free. Exiting from www, in Real life, you have for sure a lot of problem. Surf on google randomly, maybe you can understand what you need.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Continue to offend. Insist with insane ironic way, even if there is no reason. Easy to do by a keyboard and pc, good job and for free. Exiting from www, in Real life, you have for sure a lot of problem. Surf on google randomly, maybe you can understand what you need.

Wow you're like a fish ,i have you on the hook and keep reeling you in :D This is easy :rofl: I hope you are on a police watch list as you i suspect you could be dangerous . Definitely mentally deranged .:asshat:

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I'm kinda new but to see the lec u have to point your phone flash/light at 12 and the lec will appear at 6.

If the crystal was installed crooked it could appear at any point on the perimeter

g14n0

13/11/18
Wow you're like a fish ,i have you on the hook and keep reeling you in :D This is easy :rofl: I hope you are on a police watch list as you i suspect you could be dangerous . Definitely mentally deranged .:asshat:
You keep offending just because of masquerading by internet, this is clear for everyone. I understand that's your only satisfaction in your life, but you are still off topic and ruining thread.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
You keep offending just because of masquerading by internet, this is clear for everyone. I understand that's your only satisfaction in your life, but you are still off topic and ruining thread.

:D Now you talk for everyone on the forum .What an :asshat: you are . You have finally made a contribution to this thread ' masquerading by internet ' :eek: I love it .

Last edited:

g14n0

13/11/18
Retrieving LEC is difficult, but if you found no LEC maybe the crystal comes from aftermarket or strange productions... or maybe that particolar was not well rep or missing, as I saw (better, didn't see) on some watch.
There are also cases of gen with no LEC (crystals before about 2002 or not original) or randomly located (service errors, for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.