• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 114060

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/18
I wouldn’t worry too much about the LEC. You aren’t supposed to see it. Unless you are specifically looking for it and no one will ever see it unless they are up close and examining the watch very closely.

Reactions: ffuhcu

csalt

Horology Curious
29/10/18
That's hard to believe. My garbage DHGate rep has a LEC. It is hard to spot but it's there. And not a bad one.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
It has LEC, look harder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g14n0

13/11/18
Hi guys. I have 116610 Noob V8 with no LEC, I'm sure.
Having same will to have LEC, the only chance is to install gen Crystal, I guess...

edmart9968

15/3/12
US
Can I use a 116610 crystal and remove the cyclops to fit the 114060?

I having a hard time finding a no date crystal

Thanks

g14n0

13/11/18
Can I use a 116610 crystal and remove the cyclops to fit the 114060?

I having a hard time finding a no date crystal

Thanks

Honestly... I don't know! I hope someone with major esperience can answer...

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I have a noob V8 114060 with a CeraMeiater bezel. I want the LEC.

Is it harder for me to find a gen Crystal?

Or can I buy this https://puretime.io/watch-brands/rol...ine-watch.html

And remove the cyclops?

Thank you for all your help.

The V8 ND has a LEC ! They are just very hard ( impossible ) to see with the naked eye as per the genuine watch . Just shine the torch from a mobile phone from the 12 0'clock position across the face of the watch , and play about with the angle of the watch you will see the LEC.

g14n0

13/11/18
Does just only V8 ND have LEC, or V8 Date too? ????

g14n0

13/11/18
It's a normal thread of curiosity and shared ideas related to LEC...

Reactions: HauntedHat

g14n0

13/11/18
The V8 ND has a LEC ! They are just very hard ( impossible ) to see with the naked eye as per the genuine watch . Just shine the torch from a mobile phone from the 12 0'clock position across the face of the watch , and play about with the angle of the watch you will see the LEC.
Just to clarify, paying attention to the right angle and light I found LEC on another new Noob V8 Date. Maybe the other Noob V8 Date I saw has another crystal kind or it was replaced... So pls check NoDate better...

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Just to clarify, paying attention to the right angle and light I found LEC on another new Noob V8 Date. Maybe the other Noob V8 Date I saw has another crystal kind or it was replaced... So pls check NoDate better...

No need for me to ..'So pls check NO date better ' ! If the watch is a Noob V8 with it's original factory crystal then it has a LEC . If the V8 you first looked at had no LEC it has a replacement crystal .

I suspect you haven't looked at two watches only one and couldn't find the LEC . Your questions sound like those of an inexperienced newbie . I suspect you thought that you could see the LEC with the naked eye on your V8 ND .Thus decided that the LEC was missing on your watch . You have now followed my advice and found the LEC on your watch . Rather than make up a second watch , you could said ' thanks for the advice mate my watch does have a LEC i have now found it . Sorry for being a silly billy ' .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Mine 100% does not have the LEC. So my question now, is will this crystal
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/ro...riner-sapphire-crystal-fit-genuine-watch.html

Fit in my:

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/ro...k-ceramic-v8-1-1-noob-best-edition-a2836.html

And last question is will a gen 114060 crystal fit in V8 A2836 movement?

Thanks for all the help!!!

Have you tried the advice i gave the other newbie who was adamant his watch had no LEC . Shine a torch from 12 o' clock position across the crystal aand keep moving the watch until you see the LEC . Even trying this it is very hard to see ! Only asking as he seems to now found the LEC on his watch .

edmart9968

15/3/12
US
Thank you. It is there. I had to shine a light and use a loop.

I have a ARF DSSD and see that LEC without a loop.

Happy New Year to the best forum and its members !!!

edmart9968

15/3/12
US
5afe7c6da04aaa93550a1e1048b742c4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.