• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TUDOR Black Bay Shield 39mm SS ZF 1:1 APPEARED

thatfruityguy

Looking Around
17/10/17
Received mine today. It’s quite nice, I have the gen as well and can try to compare next month when I get home.

How does the bracelet compare to gen? Bought gen on leather, thinking of trying to source just the rep bracelet.

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
a few squeaks, but a nice bath in anti-rust oil and 4 cycles in the ultrasonic washing machine are enough

New gens squeak too sometimes, it goes away after a little bit but an oil bath is a faster solution.

Benjijohnson

Horology Curious
28/4/19
Wigan
Hi guys, new to this site - Learning my way around slowly, if I buy one of these which is the best TD to use and how will I know if it’s from ZF?
I want to get the best version of a blackbay I can - Thanks very much looking to order in ASAP

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
TD means Trusted dealer so thats how you know that its a ZF , buy from puretime ..... or others , and get the ZF v2

Tarasdr

Looking Around
12/8/19
Pictures removed by staff
Hello, I’m new here and ordered my first replica on puretime heritage black bay 2016 black zf, thay said that it out of stock and send me qc pics of black bay 58, is it good rep? Or better to wait for heritage 2016?

Last edited by a moderator:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Pictures removed by staff
Hello, I’m new here and ordered my first replica on puretime heritage black bay 2016 black zf, thay said that it out of stock and send me qc pics of black bay 58, is it good rep? Or better to wait for heritage 2016?
I've removed your pictures
Probably should do some reading of our rules before you continue to break them and are removed from the forum

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Tarasdr