• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New SUB VRF

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Well, this was hard work to do and for now it‘s only a compromise. I separated the SELs from the VRF bracelet and used some endlinks from an old BP 16600 Seadweller bracelet. They fit without any gap or play but I had to grind and overwork nearly every part of the endlink‘s surface. After that I put them together with the first outer links from BP and the rest of the VRF bracelet.

I thought I will have to source a ARF bracelet but read more than one time it won’t fit. Unfortunately.

Greets Andi

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Has anyone else received this watch for further advice?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: taj

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
There are dozens and dozens of us ... what further advice do you need?

I would have liked to know if nobody else had any problem with the movement. If the date wheel flips correctly (except for the situation mentioned by OCCB2).

And a general feedback after several weeks of use... Really looking into this VR3135 for a new LV!

Reactions: Tyler2018 and taj

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
I'd actually also love to see some more wrist shots in various lighting scenarios. It seems like this watch was all the rage, then disappeared. Usually people write more when they are complaining, so that suggests happy customers. But I'd be very curious to see more in-the-wild shots.

Reactions: Jeff92

taj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
SF
Ditto. I have ordered one and I’m waiting on QC pics. After reading this thread, I was going to ask my TD to open the back to confirm movement (is that ok to ask?). I’ll post my QC pics here. I don’t want to spend a shit-ton of money to get it daily usable so I was wondering if anyone here could recommend what’s ABSOLUTLEY needed in the $200 realm.

taj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
SF
The VRF Sub VR3135 is pretty good out of the box. But the best money to spend is having its movement service.

Thanks! I need to find a servicer in my area who’s trusted and cool with reps.

Sent from the RWI App

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
Hey Guys, Here my QC VRF to be approved. I saw a mark on the bezel. In the last pic it is less visible. The rest of watch is fine for me.
It's just a shadow or a mark? I should as for a better pic? How can i be sure that the movement is a VR3135?

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Looks like dirt but ask your TD about it !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Albertonanana

9/1/17
Hey Guys, Here my QC VRF to be approved. I saw a mark on the bezel. In the last pic it is less visible. The rest of watch is fine for me.
It's just a shadow or a mark? I should as for a better pic? How can i be sure that the movement is a VR3135?

I would ask for a close up and be aware that rehaut crown is not aligned at all!

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
I would ask for a close up and be aware that rehaut crown is not aligned at all!

thanks. I saw that rehaut crown is not aligned but i would not reject the watch just for this. Even because i think i will send the watch to Jonny Depp to work on it (service and brushing). i am more worried about that sign on the bezel. It looks like a dent. I asked for better pics.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Just ask the dealer to send you a video of the time setting. The direction of the crown and hands movement can determine the movement.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: mich.bal

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
mich.bal to confirm it's a 3135, you need them to send you a pick of the crown straight on from the side. It needs to be like this pic. Post it here, and we can confirm if it's a 3135 or a 2836.

Thank u. I asked to Chazing to send me pics of movement or video meanwhile he is changing the time. I don't think that from this pic, it is possible to understand what movement is inside
IMG-20190302-205420.jpg