• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New SUB VRF

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
The SEL's are not that bad! While I know not all of the watches are the same. My QC pics look fine.

hCOrD.jpg

hC3wU.jpg

Look forward to see some pictures of it once you have it.
I really want this watch to work :)

Andysmart

Known Member
26/12/18
I look forward to seeying your pictures steven, i am thinking of Hulk Vrf as my next rep.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Can someone point out the do's and don'ts for quick setting the date and time on these. Did some reading and found a refference to a " forbidden time" to do this ? Cheers. Mike

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Just to be nitpicking, there seems to be an anomaly on the upper left side of the 3 o’clock lume and the hands seem a little rough.

7uPvL.jpg

7uwHK.jpg

Most likely alll of that will be barley noticeable though.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Rob please pull off the bezel assembly and look if the case is gen construction as in it can accept a gen bezel no mods

Will do brother. It will be the first thing I do. I have a new crystal and a brand new crystal ring. Also will look if the clicks are in the proper position. Prior to opening the real crystal and crystal ring, I have a few noob bezels and crystal rings and crystals here in my shop. I will see if they fit. I also have full noob 9 and a ARF 3135 case and bezel and crystal and band. Parts are collecting. LOL. So I will see what the noob and the ARF 904 bands look like. The new ARF band is really scary with the engraving in the SEL. Very rolex like. I will shoot pics tomorrow and post them. Very close to Rolex.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Anomaly... seriously? Maybe if you have bionic vision! ;)

Exactly. LOL. Its a $500 rep not a $10,000 Rolex. LOL. My god this hobby is getting better by the leaps and bounds and people pic on dust and small micro marks. If I was paying $10,000 for a Rolex, I would agree. Perfect is expected. But a $500 rep I am good with this hulk. I can't wait to compare it to the real deal. I am hoping it is the best out there. I have never seen on stand to a side by side.

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Will do brother. It will be the first thing I do. I have a new crystal and a brand new crystal ring. Also will look if the clicks are in the proper position. Prior to opening the real crystal and crystal ring, I have a few noob bezels and crystal rings and crystals here in my shop. I will see if they fit. I also have full noob 9 and a ARF 3135 case and bezel and crystal and band. Parts are collecting. LOL. So I will see what the noob and the ARF 904 bands look like. The new ARF band is really scary with the engraving in the SEL. Very rolex like. I will shoot pics tomorrow and post them. Very close to Rolex.

Thanks so much for your posts and information! I can't wait to see the comparison photos with your gen!!!

Can you tell me... is the 910L bracelet on my ARF 2824 (mar ked E5N) the same bracelet on the new ARF 3135?

Also, I would imagine that this VR 3135 movement should fit in a V6S 3135 case, correct? Do you happen to know if the ARF bracelet reliably fits the V6S 3135 case, or is it hit or miss?

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Just to be nitpicking, there seems to be an anomaly on the upper left side of the 3 o’clock lume and the hands seem a little rough.

7uPvL.jpg

7uwHK.jpg

Most likely alll of that will be barley noticeable though.

Are you from this planet?? I can categorically guarantee that if you examined genuine Rolexes to this level of pedantism you would find similar "anomalies". I'm glad to hear that you think it will be "barley" noticeable though (perhaps you meant barely?) - I would be devastated if somebody called me out in public because of some slight shading in a miniscule corner of one of my lume dots.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Is it just me that couldn't care less about the watch but am super excited about the movement?!

I've asked Toro and Francis now as well, hopefully one of them can sort it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Is it just me that couldn't care less about the watch but am super excited about the movement?!

I've asked Toro and Francis now as well, hopefully one of them can sort it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are not alone, Sir ssouthall6 ! I'm getting an LN, if only for the movement. Same exact reason why I bought posthaste a Noob 116520. My way of saluting their Kaizen!