• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New SUB VRF

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
I’ve did a lot of reading about the quality of the bracelet for all respective replica brands. ARF is holding the crown here rn according to the majority of people. But how does the VRF bracelet hold up? Is it something that I’d have to switch instantly? I don’t care too much about if it is the perfect copy, look-wise, but do appreciate a quality feel to it..

Could you help me out here please..
How is the feel of the bracelet? Does it feel cheap, and why? Weight?
I’m a bit confused due to the lack of a relative reference and the overall negative comments about the VRF bracelet..

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the VR factory vr3135 116610lv for about 2 months now and when I first got it the bracelet felt off as in lower quality especially the clasp but the glide lock had very good machining and was smooth as butter compared to some of my other reps .. then I did a GOOD cleaning and oil bath and it got much better but still wasnt very happy with it so I ordered a new ARF bracelet with the hopes it would fit and also fix the sel recess as well then after many attempts unfortunately it wouldn't fit .. So I wound up leaving on the sels and removing as many links as I could and replace them with the links and the entire clasp from the ARF bracelet since the brushing is about identical and now I'm much happier except for the sel recess is not like i want but it's close....

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
I've had the VR factory vr3135 116610lv for about 2 months now and when I first got it the bracelet felt off as in lower quality especially the clasp but the glide lock had very good machining and was smooth as butter compared to some of my other reps ...

Thanks for your answer!
When your saying lower quality, what do you mean by that? Lightweight or just not build well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk