Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

New SUB VRF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome which TD thinking about buying one ?

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Ryan/Intime.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Would you recommend intime ? I usually use Puretime ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can highly recommend intime. But haven’t got any experience with puretime.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My guess is puretime?

Comment

I have good experiences with both In & Pure time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All of our TD's are good. Both Puretime and Intime are great guys and can get you the watch. So can Toro and exc.....
                Rolex brought: 2003 16613, 2000 16610
                100% Complete Rolex built by me: 16800, 16613 black and gold., 16610LN
                Crazy builds: 5513,16610 LV, 16613 Bluesy, 16520 Zenith QFOAHDT!

Comment

Got a couple of my watches sold to happy new owners today. Time to order up!

Comment

Anyone knows a TD that still accepts WU? I can't wait anymore, I'm ordering this beauty.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by palaufreak View Post
                      Anyone knows a TD that still accepts WU? I can't wait anymore, I'm ordering this beauty.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                      Western union is dead amongst TDs. Bank transfer seems be more popular these days or PayPal for trusted members

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Is bitcoin an option for you?

I’ve always used bitcoin buying from PT. They give a discount and the transaction is pretty seamless. I wouldn’t want to use any other method now.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

The suspense is killing you, right? Well, it's from Ryan at InTime. I have bought from him before, and was very happy. To be fair, I have also bought from Angus at Puretime (my ARF 116600 LV 2824)and ALSO had a great experience! With Angus, I had changed my initial order (a Noob) to the less expensive ARF and was owed $50 and change for the difference, and sure enough - it was refunded to me with NO hassle. I have been impressed with both of them.... So - why Ryan for the VRF 3135? Well, it may or may not be true, but he kind of implied that he had an "in" with the VRF factory - and since I got my VRF MAX Hulk 2836 from him and was super pleased, I decided to get this VRF from him as well. He knew right away that they'd be back in business quickly after they were shut down, and he was right.

Bottom line is, I would not hesitate to use either of them again.

Comment

And I used Bitcoin this time (and got a discount) - it was easier than I thought it would be and saved me $. The only hard part was waiting 9 days for my bank to clear the funds before I could place the order - and that only was because I insisted on having the funds come directly from my bank account.

Comment

Can’t remember, it’s been a while. I think if you pay for the bitcoin on Coinbase using a debit card it’s an immediate transfer. From what I recall, if you buy the bitcoin utilizing a bank transfer, there’s a waiting period for the funds to clear. Sorry I know this isn’t a thread on bitcoin, just a word to the wise. If done correctly, it can be a very easy transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Not to digress into another area, but one final comment, taken from the internet:
                                "Coinbase offers a flat rate of 1.49% for all transactions on their platform, which is considered really low. Residents of United States can also connect their debit/credit card to Coinbase for faster (but more expensive) deposits."

I used Coinbase, and the 6% Bitcoin discount saved me almost $34 on the entire amount including shipping - so it was basically free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X