• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deepsea 126660 James Cameron released

Hotbmwm3

Horology Curious
13/5/18
Seems surprising no one has commented yet

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Simonbolivar

Renowned Member
17/2/13
Long Island, New York
Looks like a pretty weak attempt to me... pearl is wrong, font on OGEV is wrong. And that’s just after a casual glance. Our more expert Rollie guys will have a field day with this one.

I’ll wait for the ARF release... if that ever happens.

Hotbmwm3

Horology Curious
13/5/18
Looks like a pretty weak attempt to me... pearl is wrong, font on OGEV is wrong. And that’s just after a casual glance. Our more expert Rollie guys will have a field day with this one.

I’ll wait for the ARF release... if that ever happens.

I couldn’t wait for ARF so for a couple of hundred this one will keep me going until ARF is released

Sent from the RWI App

Hotbmwm3

Horology Curious
13/5/18
Yep, the blue is way too dark on the dial and it basically looks all black

wait for a good one to come out

tommikeson

24/10/14
Anyone browse the Chinese forums that has an update about the ARF? I almost ordered the 116660 ARF today. I would prefer the wider bracelet.

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Man, read Angus industry insights thread. ARF bought the original 126660( both black and DSSD) and will release these watches after CNY. Now that CNY is about to finish, the watches will be released pretty soon, most probably in early March. So, everybody interested in this watch, hold your horses and wait patiently.

tommikeson

24/10/14
I didn't see that there was new action in there. I had read that whole after the CNY thing. I was hoping there was an update.

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Hour hand is too short, “deepsea” not bright enough, insert numbers seem too bold and too bright.

Blue to black transition looks good initially, all else seems pretty good!

Hotbmwm3

Horology Curious
13/5/18
Yeah it’s not very good, the blue is very dark and looks like black inside

Ruj.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/14
Europe
Have you recieved this one yet? Very tempted but would like to see some pics first

Last edited: