• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thoughts on - 116500 NOOB with 904L.

Reflow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/13
Australia
Has anyone seen this? Or Has anyone ordered one?

https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5412...on-white-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-sa4130.html

pre-order-daytona-116500-904l-ss-case-black-ceramic-bezel-noob-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-sa4130.jpg

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
Just trying to decide between the ARFv2 and the NOOB. But saw a 904L NOOB available.

P.S I'm not a pro but I've seen and read plenty of threads.

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
Obviously you did not.

Wow, Calm down. I've read a couple. I didn't mention I was a pro. I'm still trying to get through the 46 pages thread by Guru. I'm a newbie here just asking for comments, don't have to take the gun out.

Is this how you welcome newbies? :(

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: TimeValue

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
OP you’re welcome. TBH i’m new here too.
Please allow me giving you some advices, Don’t take member comments seriously. Words can not express all feeling and intentions.

I totally understand you.
Enjoy:)

Reactions: Essray and Reflow

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Wow, Calm down. I've read a couple. I didn't mention I was a pro. I'm still trying to get through the 46 pages thread by Guru. I'm a newbie here just asking for comments, don't have to take the gun out.

Sent from the RWI App

The question you asked is more than thoroughly discussed in Gurus thread. Why don’t you, like everyone else, just read the thread and check out the info given in this forum?

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
The question you asked is more than thoroughly discussed in Gurus thread. Why don’t you, like everyone else, just read the thread and check out the info given in this forum?

Sure thing mate. Definitely one of the reasons why I've joined since 2013 and don't have a ton of posts is because I loathe replies like these.

I'll read through that thread one page at a time. Sorry for being ignorant and wasting your time. Please don't reply to this thread again. Thank you.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Essray

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
Why don’t people calm down and talk especially with the new people and try and guide them instead of being dicks and assholes with them! I was always tought if you have nothing constructive to say keep your fucking mouth shut. Sounds like you either didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas or the bunch of you have caught Santa laying pipe to your old lady which sucks for you but don’t be dicks with every one else!!!

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
OP go with the NOOB the flaws are there but 99.99% of all ppl including the douche bags here that think they are watch gods will never tell when wearing on your wrist! Especially if you could afford the real thing but more wisely spend your money.... now if u pull up in POS Pinto, and work at restaurant try pull it off it just don’t work sorry!!

Reactions: Reflow and stolt

TomDaarom

14/8/18

Sent from the RWI App

Let him have his moment, unlike other people Cheeps knows everything already. If we stopped asking questions then where would the forum be for! ;)

Reactions: mulishaflawda

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
Thanks guys. I've been lurking since 2013 but never wanted to post or ask anything because I was afraid that I would just be shot down instantly for not using the search bar!

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Look, I didn’t mean to come off as super rude, but if you already do know where all the information is, why not just read it? It’s not like you don’t have the source.

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
OP go with the NOOB the flaws are there but 99.99% of all ppl including the douche bags here that think they are watch gods will never tell when wearing on your wrist! Especially if you could afford the real thing but more wisely spend your money.... now if u pull up in POS Pinto, and work at restaurant try pull it off it just don’t work sorry!!

Question though, I am going for the Noob, but 116500 904L vs 316L? I tried looking around the forums for differences apart from the material but don't seem to find any.

I hope it's just the steel that has changed and nothing else.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Question though, I am going for the Noob, but 116500 904L vs 316L? I tried looking around the forums for differences apart from the material but don't seem to find any.

I hope it's just the steel that has changed and nothing else.

It's out there.... but bottom line no real difference other than a slight (and I mean slight) color hue of the metal. Don't let 316L hold you back

Reflow

15/2/13
Australia
It's out there.... but bottom line no real difference other than a slight (and I mean slight) color hue of the metal. Don't let 316L hold you back

Yeah. I had to search Daytona instead of 116500. Found a few threads on the Daytona 904 noob.

Cheers.

Sent from the RWI App