• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

chocovanila

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
Hi all,

is it normal for the watch crystal to fog up for couple mins after leaving air-conditioned room after blowing some air on it?

bascially after leaving the room, I was curious and blowed some air onto the watch surface, noticed it got all fogged up for couple mins (I can wipe them off if I want). Is this normal for the latest Daytona 904L noob rep?

Nobody69

3/2/19
Will this model fit 6.25” wrist? Or does it come with smaller strap

johnandtonic

21/2/14
UK
Will this model fit 6.25” wrist? Or does it come with smaller strap

I found this on TRF. It provides a guide for the daytona matching wrist size to the straps sizes.

Strap-Sizescda8fbd31299576e.png

chocovanila

6/8/15
Lol, watch faulty less than 2 weeks from receiving it, crown no longer able to tune hour/min hand. #fml

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
Lol, watch faulty less than 2 weeks from receiving it, crown no longer able to tune hour/min hand. #fml
I find that a little hard to believe given my experience with it. I've had mine since May last year so just a little over a year old... and the watch is functioning perfectly in every way. In fact everything from power reserve to timekeeping accuracy is top notch. Crown may not be as smooth as gen but certainly not sub-par for a rep.

but then again we're talking about reps here so quality control issues may present themselves from time to time?
7de44bc696da26daeca85e96fdb6c92c.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chocovanila

6/8/15
Yeah I’ve sent it back, however I insist I will not be bearing any shipping cost from China back to me.

this particular piece is definitely lack of QC internally, the older A7750 movements didn’t even had this issue after owning for couple years...

Last edited:

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Yeah I’ve sent it back, however I insist I will not be bearing any shipping cost from China back to me.

this particular piece is definitely lack of QC internally, the older A7750 movements didn’t even had this issue after owning for couple years...

I have just taken delivery of a brand new Noob 116519LN straight from the and it was DOA. I tried winding it and the movement started working however the second half stops dead as soon as it reaches approx 3 seconds, every time!!

Has anyone else had a similar experience of this and found what the fault was?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I have just taken delivery of a brand new Noob 116519LN straight from the and it was DOA. I tried winding it and the movement started working however the second half stops dead as soon as it reaches approx 3 seconds, every time!!

Has anyone else had a similar experience of this and found what the fault was?

could be the second hand touching the crystal or another hand, better send it one of our modders to take a look

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
could be the second hand touching the crystal or another hand, better send it one of our modders to take a look

Would you recommend anyone in particular that’s good on this specific movement.

Thanks man.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Would you recommend anyone in particular that’s good on this specific movement.

Thanks man.

Where are you located? If EU i can recommend interaktiv, he serviced mine, working like a champ

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
I find that a little hard to believe given my experience with it. I've had mine since May last year so just a little over a year old... and the watch is functioning perfectly in every way. In fact everything from power reserve to timekeeping accuracy is top notch. Crown may not be as smooth as gen but certainly not sub-par for a rep.

but then again we're talking about reps here so quality control issues may present themselves from time to time?

Well there seem to be some quality issues on these watches. I own 5 Noob4130 Daytonas. Two of them would not reset correctly to the 12-o-clock position. Even worse, on my white 116520, I had some strange noise when winding manually. So I was lucky that one of our most profound experts Micasol here on RWI took a look at it and repaired it. On this occation some upgrades have been made and I got a stunning watch back today.

Pic-0.jpg

Pic-1.jpg

Pic-2.jpg

Pic-3.jpg

Gen barrel an main spring
Gen reversing wheels
Gen wheel on the auto-wind module
Gen wheels on barrel bridge
Gen crystal and gasket
modded ARF bezel (the watch already had a ARF dial)
and a good service, too.

Now I am extremely happy with the watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka and Micasol

j0n3s

25/11/15
Guys any link on this daytona ?
cant find it on puretime or intime.
Thanks in advance