• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Has anyone ever had any issues with the movement? My friend bought the 116519LN and has had it just over a month and there’s issues with the movement now. He’s sent it off to his watch smith so I will get back to the group with the feedback but just wondering if guys are getting theirs serviced first?

Reactions: vcappp

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Has anyone ever had any issues with the movement? My friend bought the 116519LN and has had it just over a month and there’s issues with the movement now. He’s sent it off to his watch smith so I will get back to the group with the feedback but just wondering if guys are getting theirs serviced first?

Some people have reported some issues but majority seem to be ok. There have been some reviews on the movement and some watch makers are saying its very clean and quite well oiled. What was the problem? Completely stopped working?

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Some people have reported some issues but majority seem to be ok. There have been some reviews on the movement and some watch makers are saying its very clean and quite well oiled. What was the problem? Completely stopped working?

Hi Peter, so apparently what’s happened his movement is a screw from the chrono reset assembly came loose and the chronos weren’t functioning correctly. He couldn’t reset them I think. English isn’t his first language so that’s what I’ve gathered from his message.

Maybe he was just unlucky but I’m going to pull the trigger on the 116519LN and pre-order both new Noob V2 pieces, beautiful!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Last movement problem I saw on this model was an insufficiently weak amplitude of about 220 and some lack of stability. It had to do with an assembly problem.

JoanOfARF

Horology Curious
9/1/19
My noob V2 is running like crap when the chronograph is on., Just lost 3 minutes in 10 hours over night!

When the chronograph is off however I get the more acceptable 9s+/day

Did I get a dud movement?
Anyone have a good watchmaker in Sydney
398677dbb6d217374b75a4b05cd54e35.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

tangle

5/8/09
UK
new question for the noob movement experts, the rota has 3 circular pins or screws in it, I am looking at a watch which has the middle one missing, what are these for? should I reject a watch with one missing, here is the movement on intimes web site, I have the same movement but with the central pin missing, any ideas? i

V6KmhR.jpg

peterpl

24/7/11
I'm still waiting for QC since 2 weeks already for my 116519LN - anyone getting QC quickly?

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
I'm still waiting for QC since 2 weeks already for my 116519LN - anyone getting QC quickly?

Same here. Sead was expecting an update from noob on Friday. Haven't heard back yet though. I know patience is a virtue in the rep game but I'm close to changing my order to the vsf LMPO and a VC overseas. Will give it another couple of days.

Last edited:

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
new question for the noob movement experts, the rota has 3 circular pins or screws in it, I am looking at a watch which has the middle one missing, what are these for? should I reject a watch with one missing, here is the movement on intimes web site, I have the same movement but with the central pin missing, any ideas? i

V6KmhR.jpg
That pin holds the outer part of the rotor fixed with the central part. If that is missin the fit between the two may not be flush. In the worst case scenario the outer part of the rotor may scratch or scrap tiny particles of metal from the bridges under.
I repeat, this is the worst case scenario.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

peterpl

24/7/11
Same here. Sead was expecting an update from noob on Friday. Haven't heard back yet though. I know patience is a virtue in the rep game but I'm close to changing my order to the vsf LMPO and a VC overseas. Will give it another couple of days.

Hahaha - I get mine from Sead as well. Looks like we are in the same boat. :)

chocovanila

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
Hi anyone ordered from puretimez?

do you know what are the 2 rubber strap sizing? I checked with them but they are not answering me on this. Is it 60mm and 70mm?

if it’s based on my 7-7.1 inch wrist, will a 60mm + 70mm with the tightest microadjustment fits well?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
My wrist is 7.25 and it fit like a glove on the outer hole of the micro adjustment. 7 inch will be fine, trust me.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Whatever comes mounted, mine was EE and EF. You get another pair included. Don't worry, the strap has those soft rubber thingies on the bottom side which conform to the wrist, so it fits various wrist sizes. 7 inch is fine, no worries.

Watchlover4175

Horology Curious
13/3/19
I think that the context is far more important than minute details on the watch( R O LEX text for example on such a miniature dial ). Riding a bus with a Lidl shopping bag in your hand and a Nautilus on your wrist..geeeez...well,that's a no no for me:D

I think we have a very good point here! Owning a rep can be great as they are now fantastic watches for the price, independently of the fact that they are reps. But wearing a watch that screams "I'm f... rich!" can be disturbing, for me at least. I have always hesitated to get an AP RO for example but never did for that reason.

Reactions: Therion666