• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Nah man, wait until you receive it. The bezel looks different in person, the text is kinda bolder than in pics. Well done, congrats :)

Reactions: d3xophen

Biertje

Horology Curious
8/2/19
I see them on television quite often, during talkshows, entertainment, sports, you name it. I am wondering how many of them are not the real deal, especially considering the limited supply. These daytona reps are beautiful on pictures posted here and I would be happy to spot them in public, better than all these smartwatches for sure. I guess Rolex wouldn't be happy at all if these flood the market lol.

Reactions: roadtofreedom

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
I see them on television quite often, during talkshows, entertainment, sports, you name it. I am wondering how many of them are not the real deal, especially considering the limited supply. These daytona reps are beautiful on pictures posted here and I would be happy to spot them in public, better than all these smartwatches for sure. I guess Rolex wouldn't be happy at all if these flood the market lol.

On a wrist it's really hard to differentiate the Rep from a GEN.

mimicry

11/3/17
Nah man, wait until you receive it. The bezel looks different in person, the text is kinda bolder than in pics. Well done, congrats :)
Is there any need to polish this or does it have a white gold look ?

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I don't think you can make it look more like WG by polishing it. I saw a couple of comparisons online and it looks very close,it's almost impossible to see the difference if you don't have them side by side. But the difference in weight is still the dead giveaway..

Reactions: vcappp

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Thanks Therion for the compliment--I like it too. I have a few WG bezels on Noob SS models, and the difference in luminescence and reflectivity is noticeable, especially at off angles. I think WG plating is the only really important modification for this particular Noob model.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
How much do you think such a mod would cost approximately?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
knol A member has done just that, he took the Easylink off another bracelet and put it on this one. I'll try to find it and paste a link in this thread.

Could you please specify more about the easy link issue on this watch? So, this watch does not come with the easy link from Noob ? OR now this watch comes with the easy link recently? thanks.

3e3fe3102c4f97ec00e4847f550a4acc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knol

17/8/16
Ordered my Noob v2 from Ryan, with the box and papers.

I have a gen 116500 which I'll use to compare EVERYTHING - watch, box, papers, tags.

I'll share the video on here only (not on YouTube) in the next 2 weeks.

nice one, please let us know if it comes with the easylink. Ryan from Intime told me yes but on the site i dont see it

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
How difficult would it be to install the ARF Bezel onto the latest Noob V2 116500? Would it need to be done by a modder or could I just pop the old bezel off and press the new one down?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Could you please specify more about the easy link issue on this watch? So, this watch does not come with the easy link from Noob ? OR now this watch comes with the easy link recently? thanks.

3e3fe3102c4f97ec00e4847f550a4acc.jpg

There is no Easylink on the Noob 116519. No word about it being available any time soon.

Reactions: vcappp

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Thanks Therion for the compliment--I like it too. I have a few WG bezels on Noob SS models, and the difference in luminescence and reflectivity is noticeable, especially at off angles. I think WG plating is the only really important modification for this particular Noob model.

Think I'm gonna do it as well but watch this space, I think noob is gonna update the dial

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
I'm just back from my watchsmith, I thought I'd get the gaskets lubed, movement cleaned and regulated. He was thoroughly impressed, he said that he's never seen such a movement from China. It was properly lubed, there were only a couple of microscopic fibers that he's removed. Gaskets on the crown and the pushers were properly lubed, only the O ring was dry, so he took care of it. The watch was running at about +15s/d, but it should be much better now.

Your previous pics convinced me and I pulled the trigger and ordered one with Sead yesterday. So thanks for all the posts.

However, I've not had any joy finding info on someone that's gotten this movement serviced. I've read the big thread on Noob SA4130 and a few others but didn't see anyone providing feedback from a watch maker on what it would be like to get this movement serviced and the cost.

I only ask because I recall seeing a post when this movement was first released and someone said it could be very expensive if watch makers have to use gen parts to service, so given the reliability of most reps I'm curious as to what it's gonna cost to keep this running. Did your watchsmith give any indication?

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Ordered my Noob v2 from Ryan, with the box and papers.

I have a gen 116500 which I'll use to compare EVERYTHING - watch, box, papers, tags.

I'll share the video on here only (not on YouTube) in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you Tony !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R