• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Hehe yea thats what i meant - if the sel of the oyster would be a bit thinner (the bottom part), then it would use the secondary upper lugholes. If that makes any sense
​​​​​​.. That would be a better fit.

I had it like this, but i decided for me it is a "no fit". Technically, it fits somehow. You're right of course. But i wouldn't go out in public with it ;)

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
You could just call me micasol, no need more lol... more seriously fit in but not a perfect sel, due to case shape,
9d2e1614fd9a239d3ef7cf19246af299.jpg
e6f8261e18ec483610c4306eb692aa05.jpg
c92565914e02c73eb6f17c9b948876bf.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Let's put it this way, it works...but doesn't fit.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Itto

Rolly123

17/11/18
Let's put it this way, it works...but doesn't fit.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Very confused. If you were to purchase the noob 116519 on rubber strap and a 116500 ARF bracelet - could you easily replace the rubber strap or not?

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I saw a guy on insta who bought an 116500 and swapped in a 116519 dial (all gen). Might be the best way to get that dial into a case with a bracelet

Rolly123

17/11/18
I am not the insta guy, but this is exactly what I did :) the result is awesome
de0114245aaa96318f2489bb3d062e52.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nice! I was thinking of doing exactly that, and I saw that same pic on insta! Is that a noob base and ARF dial? Assume you still need to shave the dial slightly?

Rep Enthusiast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/18
Nice! I was thinking of doing exactly that, and I saw that same pic on insta! Is that a noob base and ARF dial? Assume you still need to shave the dial slightly?

Yes, I didn’t do it by myself. I’ll try to post more during the weekend

jakekrait

19/1/17
I saw that the Noob 116519 (from Intime) comes with 4 strap pieces and 2 of them are both EE. So, given that I have a 6,5" wrist it will be perfect size. In other words, you can arrange the perfect match.

Does the noob steel bracelet fit onto the 116519?

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
I don't know the oyster flex bracelet on this watch is as one-to-one as you can get. I'm incredibly sceptical about replica watches because I've had tons of them and they always break... Always always break.

I've been wearing this watch 24 seven for the past four weeks now I've travelled all over been through lots of airport metal detectors(this usually seriously screws up replicas for some reason). And the thing hasn't missed a beat it is very reliable.

And the replication itself is one-to-one I challenge anybody to put this next to the genuine article and tell the difference. The sparkle of the sunburst dial is also awesome.

I didn't like the V1 with the fatty sub dials. This is a different league. And a complete bargain when you consider the movement that is inside it and the quality of the face alone.

Anybody that says this is expensive needs their head testing and why on earth he would go for an ARF with its fake hands I just don't know.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I'm getting sick and tired of that "does the 116500 bracelet fit" question... That's a lazy ass question, there's a debate on this matter on every other page.. FFS people..

​​​​​

Reactions: Nur-Uhr

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
I don't know the oyster flex bracelet on this watch is as one-to-one as you can get. I'm incredibly sceptical about replica watches because I've had tons of them and they always break... Always always break.

I've been wearing this watch 24 seven for the past four weeks now I've travelled all over been through lots of airport metal detectors(this usually seriously screws up replicas for some reason). And the thing hasn't missed a beat it is very reliable.

And the replication itself is one-to-one I challenge anybody to put this next to the genuine article and tell the difference. The sparkle of the sunburst dial is also awesome.

I didn't like the V1 with the fatty sub dials. This is a different league. And a complete bargain when you consider the movement that is inside it and the quality of the face alone.

Anybody that says this is expensive needs their head testing and why on earth he would go for an ARF with its fake hands I just don't know.

nothing to add. I'm wearing this watch 7/24 and never had an issue. Expensive??? I chalange someone to find a gen watch with chrono movement( not a modular) for that price.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
And to add another thing...for me this one and the AP Diver are the best reps on the market.

hibee999

20/10/15
Hehe yea thats what i meant - if the sel of the oyster would be a bit thinner (the bottom part), then it would use the secondary upper lugholes. If that makes any sense
​​​​​​.. That would be a better fit.

I had it like this, but i decided for me it is a "no fit". Technically, it fits somehow. You're right of course. But i wouldn't go out in public with it ;)

Is it possible to fit the endlinks from a 116519 to a 116500 then add an oyster strap ?

Sent from the RWI mobile app