• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

grandphuba

8/4/18
i've placed a order for ARF SUB, but it's still out of stock so i asked Ryan if i can change the order and take the Daytona. I was waiting for this model with working chrono for a long time :)

lol the waiting times for the daytona is just as bad if not worse

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
Would you experts please help me with a question. I have three Noob Daytonas, but this will be my first WG with rubber strap. If I understand it correct, the first link with the SEL is fixed to the case, is it? Since I am no big fan of rubber bands I would like to replace it with a leather strap. Would I need a special one to fit with the link?
Thanks in advance.

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Would you experts please help me with a question. I have three Noob Daytonas, but this will be my first WG with rubber strap. If I understand it correct, the first link with the SEL is fixed to the case, is it? Since I am no big fan of rubber bands I would like to replace it with a leather strap. Would I need a special one to fit with the link?
Thanks in advance.

You can fit any "rubber" strap or leather strap with a width of 20mm.
The first link, the "SEL" has an extra hole to assembly and mount this into the Daytona WG case. So you can mount this "SEL" and the strap separate.

daytona-116519ln-904l-v2-noob-1-1-best-edition-silver-gray-dial-on-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-rubber-strap.jpg

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
You can fit any "rubber" strap or leather strap with a width of 20mm.
The first link, the "SEL" has an extra hole to assembly and mount this into the Daytona WG case. So you can mount this "SEL" and the strap separate.

daytona-116519ln-904l-v2-noob-1-1-best-edition-silver-gray-dial-on-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-rubber-strap.jpg

thanks, very helpful

racingeagle

Known Member
9/4/16
Reactions: DT007

sebatian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/15
Seems like Noob has done a good job.

Opinions on the BEZEL, looks like the font size is better on the ARF, yet wrong alignment. Would be amazing is NOOB got the bezel font right.

should we expect a updated bezel anytime soon, or is this as good as it gets?

Rolly123

17/11/18
I emailed Ryan at InTime... I don't think a noob v2 for the white dial 116500 will be out anytime soon. Think I'm going to purchase the ARF version. I like the white gold's grey dial but not keen on the rubber strap.

grandphuba

8/4/18
I emailed Ryan at InTime... I don't think a noob v2 for the white dial 116500 will be out anytime soon. Think I'm going to purchase the ARF version. I like the white gold's grey dial but not keen on the rubber strap.

What did you ask/he say specifically? I ordered the same watch too two weeks ago, it'd break my heart if I won't get it soon.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
You can buy a 904L SS bracelet from ARF or noob. Would look fantastic on this watch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
Is it just called V2 because this Model wasn‘t released in 904 Steel?
Compared to the „V1“ 116500 it has the same specs and same flaws.
Or am I totally wrong at this?

Wrong, noob used to release this model with 7750 movement, therefore v2 has significant changes than v1, not just minor upgrades.

Bemma19

Horology Curious
3/1/19

Ryan told me yesterday the noob 4130 with white dial was "in stock". Whatever that actually means. Can anyone comment on the recent shipment activity of the Noob V2. Are folks ordering the Noob 4130 116500 receiving QC/shipment notifications within reasonable time frame? Have a lot of you guys been waiting on orders to ship for several weeks??