• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

Rolly123

17/11/18
You can buy a 904L SS bracelet from ARF or noob. Would look fantastic on this watch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is that right, and it will fit OK? For some reason I thought that you're unable to replace the rubber strap with the metal bracelet.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
do share the pics, i might just pull the trigger on this, and a few other watches.

once i received and accept them i will share. Looks really good to me, it's a bit pricey , but it's one of my fav models. I was waiting for this in 904 and SA4130 for a very long time.

Reactions: sebatian

Dreamwatch

Looking Around
23/8/18
Hello everyone. I ordered this model Daytona 116519 to Rayan after a model change Ap.
I am currently waiting for the Qc, but after viewing the video on trustytime , and photos on intime web site , is it normal that the needles chronograph are black ?
Thank you to everyone for the returns I will post the Qc after.

( sorry for my bad english im french and i use a softwares traduction ).????

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Hello everyone. I ordered this model Daytona 116519 to Rayan after a model change Ap.
I am currently waiting for the Qc, but after viewing the video on trustytime , and photos on intime web site , is it normal that the needles chronograph are black ?
Thank you to everyone for the returns I will post the Qc after.

( sorry for my bad english im french and i use a softwares traduction ).????

it's just the light. Check again the pict on intime and the video when the watch is in different positions

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I accepted the qc (top left and bottom right in the pic) and i think i will have a lot of fun with this watch..

hf1H3.jpg

Reactions: Jurgenk and vcappp

grandphuba

8/4/18
I accepted the qc (top left and bottom right in the pic) and i think i will have a lot of fun with this watch..

hf1H3.jpg

When and where did you order? I ordered 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received QC pics.

On a related note, since this isn't really white gold, is the case exactly the same as that of a 116500 and is the dial and bracelet the only thing that's different? Since I plan to mod this anyway with a gen dial and an everest strap, would it be better if I just ordered a 116519 and avoid the wait times of the 116500?

Reactions: jakekrait

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
When and where did you order? I ordered 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received QC pics.

On a related note, since this isn't really white gold, is the case exactly the same as that of a 116500 and is the dial and bracelet the only thing that's different? Since I plan to mod this anyway with a gen dial and an everest strap, would it be better if I just ordered a 116519 and avoid the wait times of the 116500?

Looking at the comparison pic, more than the dial i'd change the bezel.

Those numbers are really thin on the rep.

Reactions: Nivka

Odion

9/1/11

No is not, for example you´ll have gold hallmarks on the back of the case ;-)

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I ordered about a week ago..
regarding the case, i would also guess they are basically identical - but don't quote me on that ;) ..the sels are different from what i know in the way that they are fixed on the 116519. An Everest should fit as there are also additional holes.

Edit: yes i forgot, there are the gold stamps on the back of the case, which obviously aren't on the SS case. Thanks Odion for pointing that out

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
The case on this one is different than the plain SS. This one has the precious metal hooks on the midcase. Very clear to see side view vs SS.

>>> My question is why is this one almost $100 more than the rose gold Noobs we saw a couple months ago?