• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Odion Wow such a beauty. Looks very nice. Good piece you have sourced.
Also the pictures present the watch very well. It looks like Gen on these pics :)

From whom (TD) have you sourced it?

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Just wanna know, how close dial color to gen on this noob?
BTW, the one who complain this one is expensive, dont buy it. There are many cheapo daytona out there made by other factories.

Odion

9/1/11
Whow...... Really beautiful !!!!

Factory, movement, mods and TD ?

Thank you

Thank you too!
It is a NOOB from Intime (BTW: Great Dealer!) ;-)
I only replaced the oysterflex for a nice black leather strap with a grey stitching
(this watch belongs on leather for me).
and i also added an easylink from a JF Daytona, thats all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nur-Uhr

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
No Problem ;-)
It is the one from the first page of this thread:
https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5816...on-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-rubber-strap.html
Enjoy it mate. It's one of the most beautiful watches for me.
I like the rubber strap...even without the easy link. :)
43174e19001ce518292a5bf79569a5d0.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Freddy89+

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Italy/UK/Canada
Enjoy it mate. It's one of the most beautiful watches for me.
I like the rubber strap...even without the easy link. :)
43174e19001ce518292a5bf79569a5d0.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Stupendo! Vorrei ordinarlo anch'io...ma ho paura che gli spezzoni dell'Oysterflex siano troppo lunghi per me.. ho un polso da 16,5-17 cm... puoi dirmi qualcosa in tal senso? Considera che mi piace avere gli orologi ben saldi al polso.. quindi belli aderenti (ma che non diano ovviamente fastidio s'intende) Grazie!

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Hey mate, this is International section, english please.

Ps guarda qui sotto.

"The measurements are approximate and based off the Yacht-Master Oysterflex codes which as far as we know are the same for the new Daytona on Oysterflex: 
EC-4cm/1.57"
ED-4.5cm/1.77"
EE-5.5cm/2.16"
EF-6.5cm/2.56"
EG-7.75cm/3.05"
EH-9.0cm/3.54".

A typical combination on a Yacht-Master 40 on a 7.5" wrist would be an EE at 6 and an EF at 12 o'clock."

Seems to me that Rep factory produces only 2 size EF and EE

Reactions: Freddy89+ and Itto

Dreamwatch

Looking Around
23/8/18
hello everyone!
I received my watch and I must say that I am very happy she is beautiful.
But after a week of use I just realized that the second hand never stops. even in chrono mode where it is supposed to stop when press the lower reset button.
I need your advice !
Thank you in advance for your answers.

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
hello everyone!
But after a week of use I just realized that the second hand never stops. even in chrono mode where it is supposed to stop when press the lower reset button.
I need your advice !

Are u talking about the small seconds hand at the 6:00 sundial? That is NOT supposed to stop at all.

Besides, with the Chrono running the reset pusher at 4:00 is locked. You're supposed to use the start/stop pusher to stop the chrono function BEFORE resetting.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
hello everyone!
I need your advice !

the second hand(at 6) should run all the time :)

Dreamwatch

Looking Around
23/8/18
the second hand(at 6) should run all the time :)

the second hand (at 6) should run all the time? Even in chrono mode?
When I received the watch and used the chrono mode, the button (a4) also reset the second hand (a6).

Your advice is valuable to me.
I start in the world of replicas, so really a big thank you to everyone.:)

mui.richard

Renowned Member
16/10/14
the second hand (at 6) should run all the time? Even in chrono mode?
When I received the watch and used the chrono mode, the button (a4) also reset the second hand (a6).

Your advice is valuable to me.
I start in the world of replicas, so really a big thank you to everyone.:)
This is how a Daytona works. Engage the chrono function, the center seconds hand starts. Stop the chrono function, then use the pusher at 4 to reset.

https://youtu.be/brsP2I86qkY

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

ddlox

28/3/15
That's not my watch its something I spotted on a rolex forum. I think the guy mentioned a site called smartyendlinks. a quick google should give you what you need.

Yep, I have a friend that did this configuration with these endlinks from George (Smartyjones on TRF) on his 116500ln and it's stunning! I would love to see Rolex come out with this config in the future, but I doubt it as it appears Oysterflex is reserved for PM models only (at least for now).

Freddy89+

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Italy/UK/Canada
Hey mate, this is International section, english please.

Ps guarda qui sotto.

"The measurements are approximate and based off the Yacht-Master Oysterflex codes which as far as we know are the same for the new Daytona on Oysterflex:*
EC-4cm/1.57"
ED-4.5cm/1.77"
EE-5.5cm/2.16"
EF-6.5cm/2.56"
EG-7.75cm/3.05"
EH-9.0cm/3.54".

A typical combination on a Yacht-Master 40 on a 7.5" wrist would be an*EE*at 6 and an*EF*at 12 o'clock."

Seems to me that Rep factory produces only 2 size EF and EE

Thanks a lot man! Sorry for italian post... ;-)

Booonin

2/9/18
Does anybody know, is it possible to install an ARF oyster bracelet instead of oysterflex or jubilee one, on this Daytona v2?

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Does anybody know, is it possible to install an ARF oyster bracelet instead of oysterflex or jubilee one, on this Daytona v2?

Well, you can actually remove the endlinks on the Noob (which on the gen are fixed) - but idk if the lugholes are in the correct position for the oyster bracelet. Will try later on if i find the time.

EDIT: Tried with a Noob yachtmaster bracelet but it won't fit because the Daytona endlink is much slimmer. See pic. I guess it would be the same with ARF bracelet. So one would have to somehow modify the endlink. Hmmm.. it would look stunning, for sure!

left Daytona endlink - right Noob bracelet

XSA4G.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka