• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I wouldn't buy an ARF anyway, only the Noob. Those subdials on the 116519 look very very promising :)
Thanks for your reply!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
God damn, that's a nice looking watch. I got the ARF 116500 last year, but this is definitely top of my wish list for some time this year. How do you find the rubber strap for fit and comfort? My new PAM 111 better come back from the watchsmith soon before I do something rash... :)

what can i say, the rubber strap is really comfortable and the watch fits perfectly. This piece so beautiful...it is a bit pricey,but maan...i'm so happy i bought it.

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
what can i say, the rubber strap is really comfortable and the watch fits perfectly. This piece so beautiful...it is a bit pricey,but maan...i'm so happy i bought it.

enjoy it mate. It's is beautiful. It might be a bit pricey but for something that close to the gen with that movement its worth it. I recently had the chance to try on the gen in my local rolex AD and at €27k its not a watch that ill ever buy as a gen... unless I win the lottery... so this is certainly a great alternative.

hows the rotor noise. I had to swap the rotor on my ARF to an eta one, as the stock one is awful. Are the noobs noisy? I'd hope not with a new movement like that.

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
So stocked, my beauty's on her way ❤️
4acd841972f8cf820ce6f55e63be6ac3.jpg

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
enjoy it mate. It's is beautiful. It might be a bit pricey but for something that close to the gen with that movement its worth it. I recently had the chance to try on the gen in my local rolex AD and at €27k its not a watch that ill ever buy as a gen... unless I win the lottery... so this is certainly a great alternative.

hows the rotor noise. I had to swap the rotor on my ARF to an eta one, as the stock one is awful. Are the noobs noisy? I'd hope not with a new movement like that.

thanks mate,the rotor is ok...i cannot say is super silent, but not so noisy that i have to replace it.I can say i'm really impressed with the quality. Now i'm in love with the new PAM683, i hope VSF will rep it soon.

xymox

Horology Curious
20/12/18
Got mine 3 weeks ago . It's a beauty. I will replace the bezel as the font is too thin so I'll put aflrf on it and be done. The quality of the build is breathtaking. Until you run your lips across the bracelet, kissing it goodnight, you won't know. ;)

Reactions: slashdotcom1

xymox

Horology Curious
20/12/18
Rotor is definitely noisey and the movement runs +10 sec a day. But it's so consistent, everyday I putting the crown and wait 10 secs. Easy to look past the short comings... Fyi I sourced mine from Toro.

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
Rotor is definitely noisey and the movement runs +10 sec a day. But it's so consistent, everyday I putting the crown and wait 10 secs. Easy to look past the short comings... Fyi I sourced mine from Toro.
How was Toro?

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Hi guys, this is a question to the owners of this amazing watch. I'm really happy with it, but i was wondering how is the water proof? Can i wash my hands without any issue? Did someone try?

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Hi guys, this is a question to the owners of this amazing watch. I'm really happy with it, but i was wondering how is the water proof? Can i wash my hands without any issue? Did someone try?

Some people have reported that their Noob 116500s were tested at 10ATM out of the box. But I wouldn't rely on that, have the seals greased by your watchsmith and I'm sure you can at least wash your hands without any issues.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Some people have reported that their Noob 116500s were tested at 10ATM out of the box. But I wouldn't rely on that, have the seals greased by your watchsmith and I'm sure you can at least wash your hands without any issues.

thanks mate, i will do that