Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

New Noob Daytona V2 on Intime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itto View Post

Should arrive next week. I will keep y'all updated.
    Thanks sounds great!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharki06 View Post

Where did you know thaht the sub dial has been fixed on the 116500 ???
      I wait this update to grab one ....

thanks
      My QC...subdials are orrible! I will change the watch with ARF one!!! Shit.

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post

why did you choose the black dial?the sub dials are really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by slashdotcom1 View Post

why did you choose the black dial?the sub dials are really bad.
          I ordered this because I had read here on the forum that the subdials had improved in 116500 LN ... but they suck !!! Look next to the gen. But how do you make such a bad dial ???

Comment

I ordered this because I had read here on the forum that the subdials had improved in 116500 LN ... but they suck !!! Look next to the gen. But how do you make such a bad dial ???

the white dial is way better, still not gen like but better. aks for that one

Comment

love this watch I have to have one

Comment

Just curious, how long did it take for you to get QC from the time the order was placed?

Comment

I have been happy with my grey dial 116519LN Noob V2 so far. The 4130 movement winds as smoothly as other gen in house movements. I am not obsessive about about dial details and am aware of the limitations. The 904L finish is excellent and captures some of the warmth of 18k WG. The oysterflex is surprisingly comfortable. Great wrist presence, and importantly, I use my chronos a lot for work and cooking, and will put this to work as the workhorse it was created to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurgenk View Post
                    I have been happy with my grey dial 116519LN Noob V2 so far. The 4130 movement winds as smoothly as other gen in house movements. I am not obsessive about about dial details and am aware of the limitations. The 904L finish is excellent and captures some of the warmth of 18k WG. The oysterflex is surprisingly comfortable. Great wrist presence, and importantly, I use my chronos a lot for work and cooking, and will put this to work as the workhorse it was created to be.

What a Beauty! Can´t wait to get mine too!! Can you give us the weight please?

Comment

Originally posted by Bemma19 View Post

Just curious, how long did it take for you to get QC from the time the order was placed?
                      5 days

Comment

That pic might have tipped me over the edge
                        My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Thanks for the review and looks great. Would love to see some more pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Nivka View Post

That pic might have tipped me over the edge
                            Me too. This could be my third daytona. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

man...this is love can't wait for mine. Can you tell me how big is your wrist and if the strap fits you well?

Comment

Originally posted by slashdotcom1 View Post

man...this is love can't wait for mine. Can you tell me how big is your wrist and if the strap fits you well?
                                Yes man, this is absolute beauty!! Tell us something more...with even more pics :-)))

Comment

Working...
                                X